ADVERTISEMENT

“To me, they’re not even people. It is so so sad.” Eric Trump

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
This pretty much sums the arrogant mindset of the Trump crime family.

link Appearing on Fox News with host Sean Hannity, Eric Trump smeared his liberal detractors, saying, “They’re not even people.”

Asked by host Hannity, “Don’t you wish you went to Washington so you could deal with this everyday?” the president’s son sneered at Democrats.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this, ” he responded. “To me, they’re not even people. It is so so sad.”

“Morality is just gone,” he continued. “Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. It’s so sad — you see the Democratic Party and they are imploding. They’re imploding, they have no message. You see the head of the DNC who is a total whack-job. There’s no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”

Nice post. I just put in three posts talking about how we are systematically killing people, but I guess that takes a back seat to gutless rhetoric which doesn't harm anyone in any way.

Reactions: HawktimusPrime

link Appearing on Fox News with host Sean Hannity, Eric Trump smeared his liberal detractors, saying, “They’re not even people.”

Asked by host Hannity, “Don’t you wish you went to Washington so you could deal with this everyday?” the president’s son sneered at Democrats.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this, ” he responded. “To me, they’re not even people. It is so so sad.”

“Morality is just gone,” he continued. “Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. It’s so sad — you see the Democratic Party and they are imploding. They’re imploding, they have no message. You see the head of the DNC who is a total whack-job. There’s no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”

What exactly are they obstructing?

Reactions: cigaretteman

Loans from Russian oligarchs.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Are all the Trumps stupid? You would have to be to believe that all 17 intelligence agencies and all the main stream media are conspiring against the buffoon now in office.

Im not going to support what he said...but I will say that liberals have lost their minds. What Griffin did last week, Colberts co&k holster comment. Hell, you have CNN news people calling him a piece of shit on twitter.

Im not going to support what he said...but I will say that liberals have lost their minds. What Griffin did last week, Colberts co&k holster comment. Hell, you have CNN news people calling him a piece of shit on twitter.

Not going to defend what Griffin did because of the violence implicated. But with Colbert. . . are you aware of how Trump has treated his opponents? Or anyone who's been critical of him?

If it where any other president I would have been upset with what Colbert said. But Trump had this kind of treatment coming.

Not going to defend what Griffin did because of the violence implicated. But with Colbert. . . are you aware of how Trump has treated his opponents? Or anyone who's been critical of him?

If it where any other president I would have been upset with what Colbert said. But Trump had this kind of treatment coming.

This is exactly what many have been saying.

When Trump treats people like shit, I don't hear a word of outrage from Trumpettes. However once a "media" or entertainment person does something (what Griffin did was wrong and stupid and she's an idiot) or is critical of Trump, the right loses their damn minds.

Trump is a complete and total a**hole. I'm not even talking about his policies or the R behind his name now. He was an a**hole when I thought he was a Dem and he is still one now.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Trump is being held accountable in public for the first time and like most bullies, he isn't handling it well.

Right?
You actually have to propose some bills in Congress to have the chance to obstruct anything....

Healthcare? Nope.
Infrastructure? (THIS is supposedly "infrastructure week") Nope.
Wall? Nope.
Immigration? Nope.

They haven't "obstructed" anything; his issue is with the CONSTITUTION of the United States, and that his family cannot run this country like a Banana Republic.:eek:

So far they don't need to - the Rs are too busy tripping over their own feet. But eventually the Rs will get their vicious programs rolling and then the Ds had better have a plan.

Trump and the Rs have already been making things worse just by failing to continue some of Obama's better programs. But eventually they'll want to go beyond mere executive changes.

At this point, reporting that Trump is a piece of shit is factually correct.

Nice post. I just put in three posts talking about how we are systematically killing people, but I guess that takes a back seat to gutless rhetoric which doesn't harm anyone in any way.
Its all about you mate. You're a big deal.

You dingbats have been saying awful things about Trump supporters for months and this triggers you? Such a bunch of ****ing losers you are

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
If this was me I'd have anger issues all day long too. The money be damned.

CxQ-aRxXAAAjqo-.jpg

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT