ADVERTISEMENT

“To me, they’re not even people. It is so so sad.” Eric Trump

This pretty much sums the arrogant mindset of the Trump crime family.

link Appearing on Fox News with host Sean Hannity, Eric Trump smeared his liberal detractors, saying, “They’re not even people.”

Asked by host Hannity, “Don’t you wish you went to Washington so you could deal with this everyday?” the president’s son sneered at Democrats.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this, ” he responded. “To me, they’re not even people. It is so so sad.”

“Morality is just gone,” he continued. “Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. It’s so sad — you see the Democratic Party and they are imploding. They’re imploding, they have no message. You see the head of the DNC who is a total whack-job. There’s no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”
I agree 100% with what he says. Liberals are vile and disgusting people.

This pretty much sums the arrogant mindset of the Trump crime family.

link Appearing on Fox News with host Sean Hannity, Eric Trump smeared his liberal detractors, saying, “They’re not even people.”

Asked by host Hannity, “Don’t you wish you went to Washington so you could deal with this everyday?” the president’s son sneered at Democrats.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this, ” he responded. “To me, they’re not even people. It is so so sad.”

“Morality is just gone,” he continued. “Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. It’s so sad — you see the Democratic Party and they are imploding. They’re imploding, they have no message. You see the head of the DNC who is a total whack-job. There’s no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”

The kid sounds like an elitist.

Don't RWers hate elistists? (Asking for a friend.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT