ADVERTISEMENT

“Trump is more anti-war”

Trump is also a corrupt, criminal, incompetent, unqualified and unfit conman who diminishes our country, dishonors our constitution and does great harm to our nation and to the world at large. Anyone who supports him betrays our Constitution, the separation of powers and the rule of law and is complicit in his criminal activities.

We’ve now come to the anti-Biden portion of the campaign, where magically being pro-military is now seen as a weakness.

Just years ago the usual suspects were telling us how we had to invade Iraq because of WMDs.

Eat me. Drink me.

Yup...it’s a like a coach giving a pre-game speech against a team he really can’t figure out anything negative to say about them.

“They can’t even find people to hold the down and distance chains! They had to use our team dads!”

Biden loves the military industrial complex.

Joe Biden confronted by veteran over Iraq War support: 'Blood is on your hands!' https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-biden-confronted-veteran-iraq-war-support

I wonder if that guy Thurman has gone after Bush or Cheney or Rumsfeld or Condi Rice yet? I think that would be a good start, and then after that, go after Joe Biden along with the rest of the democrats in the senate that voted yay at the time along with of course all but a couple of the republicans.

Watching Fox News that last two days is really entertaining. The network is in full "trash mode" panic given Biden's surge.

Remember... this is the same network that said, as recently as two weeks ago, that Hillary would challenge for the nomination.

The RNC.. err Fox News, is scrambling to encourage Sander's supporters that the "fix" is on.:rolleyes:

Watching Fox News that last two days is really entertaining. The network is in full "trash mode" panic given Biden's surge.

Remember... this is the same network that said, as recently as two weeks ago, that Hillary would challenge for the nomination.

The RNC.. err Fox News, is scrambling to encourage Sander's supporters that the "fix" is on.:rolleyes:
People who watch Faux news are an embarrassment to this country.

Reactions: cigaretteman
People who watch Faux news are an embarrassment to this country.
I watch it for entertainment value. But I think they may have to actually abandon the "Hillary" agenda as it appears no one cares anymore.

But I also expect them to trot out a few token Hispanics and Blacks to try and disparage Biden.

BTW: I also watch because they have a few attractive female personalities.:rolleyes: If that's wrong... I don't wanna be right.

I watch it for entertainment value. But I think they may have to actually abandon the "Hillary" agenda as it appears no one cares anymore.

But I also expect them to trot out a few token Hispanics and Blacks to try and disparage Biden.

BTW: I also watch because they have a few attractive female personalities.:rolleyes: If that's wrong... I don't wanna be right.
Sorry, the ones who watch and regurgitate the spewage as fact, I should have clarified :)

We’ve now come to the anti-Biden portion of the campaign, where magically being pro-military is now seen as a weakness.

Just years ago the usual suspects were telling us how we had to invade Iraq because of WMDs.

Eat me. Drink me.

John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden?

Yep I clarified above, you are right. It makes me too mad I can't even do it for that. Colbert covers me there.
And...
images

So just how steep were the military cuts in the new Pussy Grabber budget?

You're being facetious but for the Magats who are confused by the word facetious, in 2020 Drumpf proposed a military budget of $750 billion which was up from the 2019 proposal by Drumpf for $716 billion which was up from Drumpf's 2018 proposal for $700 billion which was up from the Drumpf 2017 proposal for $626 billion.

Obama's 2016 proposal was $585 billion which was up from the 2015 proposal for $549 billion and up from the 2014 proposal for $526 billion and while 2013's proposal was about the same at $523 billion. From 2009 through 2012 which was the previous peak in military spending at $691 billion, the budget had been cut.

So for Magats who are confused, that means the Tangerine Mussolini wants almost $200 billion more a year in military spending than Obama's last budget proposal.

Know who's more anti-war (never voted for Iraq and doesn't have a hardon for military parades) than either of these two yahoos?

Bernie Sanders
That is why the stock market hates him. That is why the DNC is threatened by him. He's not a good ally for people in the war industries. It's somewhat alarming how much of our economy depends on it!

Reactions: Nat Algren
"Spurs are on your bones!" According to the doctor who did daddy Trump this favor.
Just curious (and this has nothing to do with Trump)....what are your feelings about Bill Clinton dodging the draft?

Just curious (and this has nothing to do with Trump)....what are your feelings about Bill Clinton dodging the draft?
Did he lie about a physical condition?

Did he use political influence?

How did he dodge the draft?

Don't get me wrong. Refusing to fight in a criminal war is a good thing - although there are better and worse ways to do that.

Did he lie about a physical condition?

Did he use political influence?

How did he dodge the draft?

Don't get me wrong. Refusing to fight in a criminal war is a good thing - although there are better and worse ways to do that.
An excerpt from snopes.com. You can go there to read the entire article.

“That Bill Clinton went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, that he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor, are all beyond dispute.”

About the same as other draft dodgers like Dick Cheney, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly. Oh and Ted Nugent.

So for Magats who are confused, that means the Tangerine Mussolini wants almost $200 billion more a year in military spending than Obama's last budget proposal.

I think we all expected pork.

My question to you, as a student of history, is how many regime change wars has Trump added to our plate since he took office?

And since you whine and howl anytime the President tries to get us out of even one of the wars his predecessors idiotically got us into - just how cheap do you expect to run this empire, anyway?

T1inEhZ.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT