ADVERTISEMENT

“Trump said, ‘Let’s keep all the good people here and all the bad people out,’” Ramirez said.

How stupid was this guy to support Trump? Unless you're white, rich, and don't mind stroking Trump's ego everyday, Trump won't support you back. He'll turn on you at the drop of a hat.

God I pray to the fake spaghetti monster that every dolt who voted trump gets affected by their idiocy in one way or another. Sadly we all as a country will anyway. History is not going to be kind for those of us still living in 40 years. Sadly not many trump supporters.

Well......he is illegal, which technically is breaking the law. Criminals break the law and criminals are seen as bad people....

Well......he is illegal, which technically is breaking the law. Criminals break the law and criminals are seen as bad people....
This is civil, not criminal. Criminal would be getting deported and coming back illegally. This guy is a conservative minister, not a gang member slinging rocks.

This is civil, not criminal. Criminal would be getting deported and coming back illegally. This guy is a conservative minister, not a gang member slinging rocks.

I guess (and I'm probably wrong) considered illegal immigration like trespassing. If you're here without being a citizen or even proper documentation that is against the law.

The worst of the bad hombres are in the white house now. But I don't want to see them leave the country. I just want to see them in orange jumpsuits!

ADVERTISEMENT