ADVERTISEMENT

“Voluntarily Donated Processed Placenta”

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
This is the newest, latest key in my ongoing bout with healing rom plastic surgeries. I have had 3-4 sizeable ( size of quarters to half dollars) holes in my head surgically repaired by a plastic surgeon. A couple of them they used my butt fat to fill the holes. The last couple just used “ voluntarily donated placenta” to expedite the healing. This last hole was the size of a quarter and quite deep. The first application was 3 weeks ago. Last Tuesday, my 3rd application and the hole is no more than the size of a dime and much shallower. The doc believes I can lose the bandage next week and expose the wound 24/7. It’s really incredible.
I had a similar sized hole a few years ago and it took 3+months to fill in naturally. Was I had a couple of other similar wounds where they used butt fat and patched the holes and they took a couple of months. I had a good chunk of my ear cut off (skin cancer) 5 months ago and they first used the “biologic” to prep the area before surgery reconstruction and today one has to look closely to see if anything was ever done to the ear.
This stuff is really impressive. I wouldn’t advise developing skin cancer and plastic surgery to see for yourself. However, if this happens in your future, don’t fear the outcome.
And all this was done on MediCare and my supplement....and no out of pocket expense! What a country!

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT