ADVERTISEMENT

“We miss the great Roger Ailes”

mooresville hawk

HR All-American
Feb 4, 2004
“We miss the great Roger Ailes,” the president wrote of the onetime head of the network who resigned in 2016 after multiple accusations of sexual assault.

Our esteemed President is mad that Fox is not doing enough to get him re-elected. I am glad that he has someone else to blame, because it is certainly not his fault. I am not sure I would reminisce about someone accused of multiple counts of sexual assault by some of your own supporters. It shows his feelings towards the fairer sex. He is his own worst enemy.

Ailes is a scumbag who cost Fox tens of millions of dollars. Of course, he made them billions by creating an echo chamber of grievance for aging white men.

Reactions: cigaretteman
They don't? The evening line-up of Dobbs, squinty eyes, and angry guy at 9:00 can't slobber his knob any harder when I check in for a good chuckle.

They don't? The evening line-up of Dobbs, squinty eyes, and angry guy at 9:00 can't slobber his knob any harder when I check in for a good chuckle.

There some on Fox who dare to criticize the President, which is grounds for treason in his book. You would think he could handle criticism better due to the amount of it that he brings upon himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT