ADVERTISEMENT

“You’ll love who you want. You’ll demand fair and equal pay. You will not allow where you come from

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
“You’ll love who you want. You’ll demand fair and equal pay. You will not allow where you come from to dictate where you’re going,”

T-Mobile Super Bowl commercial. Crazy how people can get up in arms about this...

If your politics are against fair pay and loving, you might want to reexamine your politics and the reasons why entities are convincing you those things are bad.
My wife (no pics) was quite impressed with it as well, as were the folks we had over for the game. I've talked with a few people here in the clinic this morning about the ad and have not heard a negative word about it.

If your wife has been at home with kids of a decade she isn't entitled to be making what a guy makes who has been there all 10 of those years. Period.

“You’ll love who you want. You’ll demand fair and equal pay. You will not allow where you come from to dictate where you’re going,”

T-Mobile Super Bowl commercial. Crazy how people can get up in arms about this...

we cant have commercials from War Veterans asking you to stand for the flag

Give me a sec to go back to my post to see where I said that... Ummm, nope, I didn't say that.
Unh uh! You're not getting away with that. I see it right there at the bottom!!! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT