ADVERTISEMENT

“You’re a Great Leader”

We have officially given up any claim to being a world leader on human rights. When the president of our country calls a man who uses anti aircraft guns and starving dogs as methods to execute his political rivals a “great leader”, we are done.

We gave up any claim to being a world leader in anything when he was elected. Angela Merkel is the leader of the free world now.

I’m not defending Kim here but it should be noted that the eaten alive by starving dogs story was debunked shortly after it was first reported. Kim did in fact have his uncle executed, but it was most likely by firing squad and not by dogs.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I’m not defending Kim here but it should be noted that the eaten alive by starving dogs story was debunked shortly after it was first reported. Kim did in fact have his uncle executed, but it was most likely by firing squad and not by dogs.
Still even if a Trump supporter, you can't possibly agree he should be complimenting a brutal dictator in this way!

We have officially given up any claim to being a world leader on human rights. When the president of our country calls a man who uses anti aircraft guns and starving dogs as methods to execute his political rivals a “great leader”, we are done.

And when a bunch of our citizens defend a man from Venezuela who starves his people, kills his opposition and rigs his elections, it doesn't help either.

Still even if a Trump supporter, you can't possibly agree he should be complimenting a brutal dictator in this way!
I’m not a Trump supporter and I’m not saying he should compliment a brutal dictator. My point is absolutely nothing more and nothing less than clarifying that the executed by dogs story was fake.

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants to be buds with (talking about foreign leaders here) with worst people on the planet, but have an adversarial relationship with our allies?

Does he truly have to have his ego stroked so much that he's willing to suck up to the Kims and Putins and piss off the Merkels, Macrons and Mays?

I’m not a Trump supporter and I’m not saying he should compliment a brutal dictator. My point is absolutely nothing more and nothing less than clarifying that the executed by dogs story was fake.

I'll be honest, I don't remember ever hearing a story about execution by dog (about anyone). I did hear a story about execution by anti-aircraft gun, which seems a bit of overkill and a waste of AA ammo.

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants to be buds with (talking about foreign leaders here) with worst people on the planet, but have an adversarial relationship with our allies?

Does he truly have to have his ego stroked so much that he's willing to suck up to the Kims and Putins and piss off the Merkels, Macrons and Mays?
He’s buds with Kim because he thinks it’s his path to winning a Nobel Prize. He’s insanely jealous that Barack Obama has one and he thinks that convincing Kim to give up nukes will win him his own Nobel Prize.

I'll be honest, I don't remember ever hearing a story about execution by dog (about anyone). I did hear a story about execution by anti-aircraft gun, which seems a bit of overkill and a waste of AA ammo.
This was always the story I'd heard about his uncle also.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I've never seen a single post on this board supporting Maduro. Perhaps a few posts that we should mind our own business, which if we did, would make negotiations with kim go much smoother.

Oh...so because you've never seen them means they don't exist. Gotcha. Carrots just magically appear in my fridge...because I've never actually seen them grow in the ground.

Oh...so because you've never seen them means they don't exist. Gotcha. Carrots just magically appear in my fridge...because I've never actually seen them grow in the ground.
49948258_1537174893093120_6147402053862817792_n.jpg

Yes. It's pretty clear that he has narcissistic personality disorder.

I've never seen anyone either. Please link these posters and what they said or kindly stfu.

Reactions: Raglefant
I've never seen anyone either. Please link these posters and what they said or kindly stfu.

You would have stopped posting years ago, if you had to prove any of the stupid shit you say. So, as soon as you STFU for good, I'll provide you what you need.

The point is he had his uncle executed, it doesn't make that much difference how it was done. Not to mention all the regular citizens that he has had executed, raped, tortured and imprisoned. As Trump likes to say, the guy is a bad hombre. I cannot imagine any other past president complimenting this low life.

Reactions: MitchLL
In addition to the personal glory of winning a Nobel Prize, it think this is one of those situations where Trump is running with his gut and his personal believe that he is a master negotiator and the best deal maker in the room. Here, his gut is telling him that honey works better than vinegar. He was burned a little after last summit, so he has down played expectations.

So you got nuthin', as usual. But keep making claims with no basis in reality. Don't ever change, YS.

I've never seen a single post on this board supporting Maduro. Perhaps a few posts that we should mind our own business, which if we did, would make negotiations with kim go much smoother.

Here Dumbasses...go visit this thread.

Over 170 countries support Maduro. Washington has staged multiple coup attempts since 2002 at Chavez and now Maduro. Our sanctions have created much plight already. This humanitarian aid should not fool anyone. See Yemen, Libya etc.

You would have stopped posting years ago, if you had to prove any of the stupid shit you say. So, as soon as you STFU for good, I'll provide you what you need.
So that is a no. Thanks for admitting that you made it all up.

Now do you care to stop playing another round of Whatabotism and address the problem of the President propping up a dictator?

So that is a no. Thanks for admitting that you made it all up.

Now do you care to stop playing another round of Whatabotism and address the problem of the President propping up a dictator?

Ignoring the thread I posts, huh? Yeah...if I got embarrassed as many times as you, I'd try to find an alternate reality.

Over 170 countries support Maduro. Washington has staged multiple coup attempts since 2002 at Chavez and now Maduro. Our sanctions have created much plight already. This humanitarian aid should not fool anyone. See Yemen, Libya etc.

The point is he had his uncle executed, it doesn't make that much difference how it was done.
I explained that he had his uncle executed. And it does make some difference how it was done. When the story about being fed to dogs, the narrative was that it was a particularly brutal and excruciating death, being gradually eaten alive by a pack of starving dogs. If you had to be executed and could choose the method, I think most of us would prefer a quick death by firing squad over being eaten by dogs over a period of a couple hours.

Oh, please.

It's just diplomatic BS.

Reactions: seminole97
So you got nuthin', as usual. But keep making claims with no basis in reality. Don't ever change, YS.

Another thread for the willfully ignorant.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...-up-trouble-in-venezuela.264150/#post-6283707

I'm sure you'll go all HROT loser on us and make up some technicality that "shows" that you're right. You're not. So, please STFUAEMA.

The point is he had his uncle executed, it doesn't make that much difference how it was done. Not to mention all the regular citizens that he has had executed, raped, tortured and imprisoned. As Trump likes to say, the guy is a bad hombre. I cannot imagine any other past president complimenting this low life.
So how would you stop his missile testing?

Once again, your lefty poster is Nat? Just how drunk are you this morning?

Where did I say "left poster"? Where? Post it! You can't, you dumb f$ckstick.

Even though I posted a thread of lucas doing it. You still lose, even with your imaginary strawman.

Where did I say "left poster"? Where? Post it! You can't, you dumb f$ckstick.

Even though I posted a thread of lucas doing it. You still lose, even with your imaginary strawman.
Dude, this is like using posts by OIT to back up your claims. Oh and I read your link. I still didn't see anyone talking about how great a guy Maduro is. Can you copy and paste the exact posts?

Dude, this is like using posts by OIT to back up your claims. Oh and I read your link. I still didn't see anyone talking about how great a guy Maduro is. Can you copy and paste the exact posts?

Don't deflect. Where did I say it was a lefty poster? Produce that lie or go away forever.

I explained that he had his uncle executed. And it does make some difference how it was done. When the story about being fed to dogs, the narrative was that it was a particularly brutal and excruciating death, being gradually eaten alive by a pack of starving dogs. If you had to be executed and could choose the method, I think most of us would prefer a quick death by firing squad over being eaten by dogs over a period of a couple hours.
I would also like to think that if I had to be executed, it would be because I did something really bad, unlike his uncle, some of his generals, and the thousands of citizens.

I still didn't see anyone talking about how great a guy Maduro is. Can you copy and paste the exact posts?

Jesus..ANOTHER lie. How many times do you want to lie in one thread. First you said I said "a lefty poster". That's proven a lie. Now, you're saying I said they are "talking about how great a guy Maduro is". An even bigger lie.

You know when you HAVE TO LIE about what the other person is arguing, you've already lost the debate. Horribly. The other probably want you to stop helping them.

Two things for you to find and prove now:

Where I said "Lefty poster" and were I said someone is "talking about Maduro like he's a great guy."

What's funny is that you don't even see this as an ass kicking. You think your lies are reasonable points to make.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT