ADVERTISEMENT

“You’re a Great Leader”

Ignoring the thread I posts, huh? Yeah...if I got embarrassed as many times as you, I'd try to find an alternate reality.
It looks like I'm in someone's head. Did I burn you real good in another thread? I'm sorry I don't know who you are. You went through the trouble of taking 1 post of mine FROM ANOTHER THREAD and quoted me in this thread (twice) of which I chose not to participate in until now. IDK WTF you are even arguing about. Seek help.

Jesus..ANOTHER lie. How many times do you want to lie in one thread. First you said I said "a lefty poster". That's proven a lie. Now, you're saying I said they are "talking about how great a guy Maduro is". An even bigger lie.

You know when you HAVE TO LIE about what the other person is arguing, you've already lost the debate. Horribly. The other probably want you to stop helping them.

Two things for you to find and prove now:

Where I said "Lefty poster" and were I said someone is "talking about Maduro like he's a great guy."

What's funny is that you don't even see this as an ass kicking. You think your lies are reasonable points to make.
I'm just going to hang up on this convo for the time being. You're all over the map in this thread. And you still can't comment on the content of the threads purpose.

Reactions: Nat Algren
I'm just going to hang up on this convo for the time being. You're all over the map in this thread. And you still can't comment on the content of the threads purpose.

Yeah...two lies getting called out immediately. I don't blame you.

I would also like to think that if I had to be executed, it would be because I did something really bad, unlike his uncle, some of his generals, and the thousands of citizens.
We’ve covered that ground. I’m not defending the executions. I’m simply clarifying the manner in which Kim had his uncle executed.

Oh...so because you've never seen them means they don't exist. Gotcha. Carrots just magically appear in my fridge...because I've never actually seen them grow in the ground.
Can you point out which of them is President? Thanks.

53509589_547342659110096_5780746025857712128_n.jpg

I've never seen anyone either. Please link these posters and what they said or kindly stfu.
FWIW, WWJD has lodged a fairly vigorous defense of both Maduro and Hugo Chavez, under whom Maduro previously served as Vice President.

WWJD claimed that Chavez (and by extension, Maduro) deserves more credit than he gets for the good that some of his policies have done. He has claimed that the people of Venezuela were better off under Chavez (and by extension, Maduro) than they were under the US-backed puppet regimes that preceded them. And he has characterized people who believe our government’s stance on Maduro as Kool-Aid drinkers.

Does that count for anything?

FWIW, WWJD has lodged a fairly vigorous defense of both Maduro and Hugo Chavez, under whom Maduro previously served as Vice President.

WWJD claimed that Chavez (and by extension, Maduro) deserves more credit than he gets for the good that some of his policies have done. He has claimed that the people of Venezuela were better off under Chavez (and by extension, Maduro) than they were under the US-backed puppet regimes that preceded them. And he has characterized people who believe our government’s stance on Maduro as Kool-Aid drinkers.

Does that count for anything?

Is he President of the US? If not, I'm not sure why the comparison is valid.

You don’t even know what you’re replying to.
I do actually. Who on the board defended Chavez started after this exchange:

We have officially given up any claim to being a world leader on human rights. When the president of our country calls a man who uses anti aircraft guns and starving dogs as methods to execute his political rivals a “great leader”, we are done.

And when a bunch of our citizens defend a man from Venezuela who starves his people, kills his opposition and rigs his elections, it doesn't help either.

We went from discussing the President being a national embarrassment to discussing if a poster defended another dictator - which is absurd.

Still even if a Trump supporter, you can't possibly agree he should be complimenting a brutal dictator in this way!

Nothing new under the sun...

“Democrats in the age of Roosevelt often praised Stalin and the Soviet Union. Wallace was the most vocal of them, once telling a crowd at Madison Square Garden that “both the American and Russian revolutions were part of the march of freedom of the past 150 years.””

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants to be buds with (talking about foreign leaders here) with worst people on the planet, but have an adversarial relationship with our allies?

Does he truly have to have his ego stroked so much that he's willing to suck up to the Kims and Putins and piss off the Merkels, Macrons and Mays?
Because he’s Putin’s bitch.

We have officially given up any claim to being a world leader on human rights. When the president of our country calls a man who uses anti aircraft guns and starving dogs as methods to execute his political rivals a “great leader”, we are done.
Lol yea that’s the reason we aren’t human rights leaders anymore. I mean actually seriously discussing and advocating for the killing of infants after their born would not be a factor.

I do actually. Who on the board defended Chavez started after this exchange:

And when a bunch of our citizens defend a man from Venezuela who starves his people, kills his opposition and rigs his elections, it doesn't help either.

We went from discussing the President being a national embarrassment to discussing if a poster defended another dictator - which is absurd.
The President defending one dictator. Posters defending another dictator.

You really don't see the link there?

The President defending one dictator. Posters defending another dictator.

You really don't see the link there?

One is a national embarrassment the other is a personal one. No, I don't see the comparison.

He’s buds with Kim because he thinks it’s his path to winning a Nobel Prize. He’s insanely jealous that Barack Obama has one and he thinks that convincing Kim to give up nukes will win him his own Nobel Prize.
He'd deserve it if it happened. More than Obama, obviously.

The starving dog thing is not true, nor is the anti aircraft gun thing. Google is your friend

I wonder if you ever Googled to make sure Obama wasn't being falsely accused of something?
What does Obama have to do with this. I never believed or cared about any of the Obama B.S. What I cared about was how Obama went into Ferguson, condemned the rioters, and then said, BUT you have to understand the frustrations. He could have been a uniter, instead, he was a divisor, and I hated him for that.

What does Obama have to do with this. I never believed or cared about any of the Obama B.S. What I cared about was how Obama went into Ferguson, condemned the rioters, and then said, BUT you have to understand the frustrations. He could have been a uniter, instead, he was a divisor, and I hated him for that.
So no then. That's what I thought. Please continue your defense of Kim Jong-un.

ADVERTISEMENT