ADVERTISEMENT

•••••••••Packers vs Bears•••••••••

Who cares about national appeal? There's a dozen or more great games every week that have great endings or great performances. National appeal is the toilet paper you're looking for.
Probably more high school games with great endings compared to college because of the number of games.

If you don’t care about national appeal that should be what you like the best.

We waited 8 months for this???

Booooooooo
giphy.gif

So the Bears open up in a fancy formation, shift and go deep motion and run a sweep.

The never revisit this stuff except on one play that’s completed to Montgomery for 30 yards down the seam...and never revisit it again.

It’s either horrible play calling or a monumental waste of practice putting all that crap in.

Btw, I don't know what you guys expected.

Since the return of Thursday Night Football in the NFL, just about every one of them have been garbage snoozefests. They're either lopsided blowouts, or defensive sloppy slugfests that are disguised to look like good defense, when it's really just a lot of unprepared bad offense by one or both teams.

True story....

Reactions: Fan In Black
So the Bears open up in a fancy formation, shift and go deep motion and run a sweep.

The never revisit this stuff except on one play that’s completed to Montgomery for 30 yards down the seam...and never revisit it again.

It’s either horrible play calling or a monumental waste of practice putting all that crap in.
Sounds like something Iowa would do........:)

On one hand, I'm disappointed that Chicago couldn't even muster a tie against their "archrival".....

But on the other hand, Jones was held to 39 yds rushing and Adams was held to 36 yds. So your usefulness has served me well, Chicago.

Good job!! ;)

If you go back to it, teams will be looking for it once the regular season starts.

Uh-oh, someone may have found a defense.

It wasn’t always pretty. It was gritty. I think both offenses will progress as the year goes on.
That was the story coming into the regular season (that the Packers upgraded their defense).

Through week one, that seems to be confirmed........

Defense will allow you to ride up for a season.

To be a good team for the long haul you need a good QB.

Bears are done. Division is too tough to lose home games.

I think Packers win the division if Rodgers stays healthy.

Reactions: Fan In Black
Coach Matt Nagy outsmarted himself by not playing
#1 offense in the preseason. The offense was silent
and the defense did their job against Packers. Mitch
the QB cannot carry the Bears.

Since the return of Thursday Night Football in the NFL, just about every one of them have been garbage snoozefests. They're either lopsided blowouts, or defensive sloppy slugfests that are disguised to look like good defense, when it's really just a lot of unprepared bad offense by one or both teams.

True story....

giphy.gif

True story....
I don’t think the game was very sloppy at all. The first Packers series then maybe a missed play here or there (I can only think of the one Packers play that was a miss communication) other than that IT WAS a defensive slugfest. That’s the Bears MO. That’s how they won last year— good defensive play and takeaways. That and they stayed healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT