ADVERTISEMENT

•••••••••Packers vs Bears•••••••••

Wait, wait. Stop the game. Aaron Rodgers didn't like being tackled.

He’s such a little bitch

source.gif

That was one of the boring-est games I have seen in a long time. Lucky for me my opponent in FF had Rodgers and he was well under his projected points

Ugh no. Daniel sucks balls and has less mobility than my grandmother. Mitch is what he is I'm afraid, a lower third of the NFL QB and doesn't have it mentally to be an elite qb.
Yep. Trubisky is an average NFL QB at best.

I think the Bears will be looking for another QB in a couple years.

That is my main concern for this season...when it's over I will think "Trubisky isn't the guy." The Bears just CANNOT get the QB position right. Ever. Mitch didn't look like a veteran in any way last night.

That is my main concern for this season...when it's over I will think "Trubisky isn't the guy." The Bears just CANNOT get the QB position right. Ever. Mitch didn't look like a veteran in any way last night.
The crazy thing is the Bears picked Trubisky over both Watson and Mahomes!

Oh, what could have been!

Unfortunately it's hard to get a good one without picking in the top of the 1st round without getting extremely lucky, and they're going to have to really suck again to get up there. And with this defense, I dont think they'll suck. NFL purgatory here we come.

The crazy thing is the Bears picked Trubisky over both Watson and Mahomes!

Oh, what could have been!
I wish I was GM for that draft because I took Mahomes. I watch the draft and make my own picks for when the Bears turn comes up each year. Nagy would have been picking between Dak Prescott or Mahomes as his starter since I have picked them both the last few years.

Reading the Clone site... David Montgomery will be inducted into the NFL HOF in a year or two.

The delusion is entertaining. He was under utilized, but perhaps the coaching staff still doesn't have a lot of confidence in him.

Oh, one more thing... Go Pack!

Reactions: unIowa
Defense will allow you to ride up for a season.

To be a good team for the long haul you need a good QB.

Bears are done. Division is too tough to lose home games.

I think Packers win the division if Rodgers stays healthy.
QFT

I don’t think the game was very sloppy at all. The first Packers series then maybe a missed play here or there (I can only think of the one Packers play that was a miss communication) other than that IT WAS a defensive slugfest. That’s the Bears MO. That’s how they won last year— good defensive play and takeaways. That and they stayed healthy.

I was really impressed with the Packer D last night, they have improved a lot over the previous season bringing in new guys and drafting for that side.

Looking at the box score...I think I'm putting more of last nights putrid offensive performance on Nagy. They called 12 running plays! Trubisky's stat line is deceiving because statistically he wasn't terrible even though our eyes tell us differently. For how that game went though, there's no reason to call 45 pass plays to just 12 called runs (+3 scrambles by Mitch).

I think Trubisky at his best is a top third NFL qb. I said many times last year that I essentially counted last year as his rookie season, as Fox and his staff did nothing to help Trubisky in his first year. I saw enough to understand why Pace wanted him, but I said at the time I would have rather had Watson - I did not see Mahomes coming.

I was really impressed with the Packer D last night, they have improved a lot over the previous season bringing in new guys and drafting for that side.
The question the Packers will have is do they have enough weapons on offense?

Other than Adams, I don't see a lot there.

The question the Packers will have is do they have enough weapons on offense?

Other than Adams, I don't see a lot there.

I think they certainly do. Jimmy Grahm is still a decent TE, they have a few other receivers that are good enough (especially w Rodgers), and I think Jones is a really good RB even if it didn't show last night bc that Bears defensive front is really really good and will give most teams fits in the running game. The big question IMO is can the offensive line hold up, last night they didn't look that great but then again they were going against the Bears front and they will make most offensive lines look below avg.

Boy i don't know... I think the bears horrible offense made the packers D look better. They've got a 36 yr old starting corner. Amos is serviceable and savage looks good but hes a rookie. The lbers are just guys, no stars. One legit pass rusher and just guys on rest of Dline.
I think the packers defense will end up somewhere are 15-20 in the league at best. We'll see.

I'm shaking my head because you just gave a reason why Thursday NFL football games are bad, for the only Thursday night game of the year that what you said doesn't even apply. Total facepalm
Just because it was week one didn't make it any different than what we've seen from all the other boring Thursday night games in years prior.

Sorry not sorry, because it's true...........Deal with it.

ADVERTISEMENT