ADVERTISEMENT

⚽️ Soccer crowd vs non-soccer crowd is mesmerizing

IowaPackFan

HR Heisman
Dec 30, 2006
This banter back and forth is exciting to watch. Some people are so invested in soccer and take any slight against the sport personally. Others hate it so much they get pure enjoyment mocking the soccer fans. I’m personally in the middle, but as a self proclaimed devils advocate I enjoy getting the true soccer fans riled up and triggered.

For me personally I put soccer on the 3rd of 4 tiers of sports to play/watch along with tennis and WNBA, just ahead of bowling and track which are in the bottom tier. I have zero interest in the World Cup and had no clue it was even starting until I saw the thread on HROT.

***NASCAR isn’t a sport so it doesn’t even qualify. If it did it would be on tier tree-fiddy

This banter back and forth is exciting to watch. Some people are so invested in soccer and take any slight against the sport personally. Others hate it so much they get pure enjoyment mocking the soccer fans. I’m personally in the middle, but as a self proclaimed devils advocate I enjoy getting the true soccer fans riled up and triggered.

For me personally I put soccer on the 3rd of 4 tiers of sports to play/watch along with tennis and WNBA, just ahead of bowling and track which are in the bottom tier. I have zero interest in the World Cup and had no clue it was even starting until I saw the thread on HROT.

***NASCAR isn’t a sport so it doesn’t even qualify. If it did it would be on tier tree-fiddy
You’re right that NASCAR isn’t a sport.

I’m guessing most people don’t care they just enjoying flipping others shit. I don’t understand the appeal of watching soccer, but I’m not going to be a dick to those who get into it. Whatever tickles your pickle.

It is fun, though, to watch the bantering. 😆

So you’re a self proclaimed douche.

They can be both. I could take the stance that soccer is the greatest thing since Plan B and the other side could construe that as trolling.
Yes…. That would also be trolling

Devils advocate is a strategy to get people to think about all sides of an argument. It’s meant to reduce bias and improve brainstorming.

What your describing is just called “being a dick” and increases bias by confirming people on the other side of an argument are dicks.

Yes…. That would also be trolling

Devils advocate is a strategy to get people to think about all sides of an argument. It’s meant to reduce bias and improve brainstorming.
And? How is expressing the lameness of soccer and offering evidence of that not playing devils advocate?

You’re right that NASCAR isn’t a sport.

I’m guessing most people don’t care they just enjoying flipping others shit. I don’t understand the appeal of watching soccer, but I’m not going to be a dick to those who get into it. Whatever tickles your pickle.

It is fun, though, to watch the bantering. 😆
Racing cars isn't sport? Someone call my bookie and get my money back please.

ADVERTISEMENT