ADVERTISEMENT

🤡Vikings🤡

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
No franchise has absolutely trolled their fanbase with raising hopes then just pooping on them in the history of organized sports. 😂😂😂

I actually almost feel sorry for Vikings fans. Then I remember they are passive aggressive weirdos from Minnesota and deserve getting kicked in the balls for eternity. 🙂

No franchise has absolutely trolled their fanbase with raising hopes then just pooping on them in the history of organized sports. 😂😂😂

I actually almost feel sorry for Vikings fans. Then I remember they are passive aggressive weirdos from Minnesota and deserve getting kicked in the balls for eternity. 🙂

Ummmm…….

Reactions: thewop

ha-ha-the-simpsons.gif

Nicely done!

Reactions: torbee

You may still be right this is insane

Reactions: torbee
This game is crazy. BTW, I hate Cousins. That ass couldn’t push his way through a wet paper bag. I need my points.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
You’re not wrong, refs have been terrible the last few minutes and all in favor of the bills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT