ADVERTISEMENT

🤡Vikings🤡

Bills aren't smart...
Way back they could have gone up 13 with a short FG.

Instead went for it on 4th and failed. Difference in the game.
Same for the vikings. Down 10 to 17 could have made it a 4 point game. Instead they get stuffed. Bills use the momentum to March down in like 3 plays and score. 13 to 17 turns in to 10 to 24.

Don’t get cocky yet! (Speaking from experience 😉)
ha-ha-the-simpsons.gif

Reactions: QChawks
Well hell, guess it finally is the Viking’s time!

Start measuring fingers for those SuperBowl rings Vikes, this is your year!
I'll archive this one as well for your smugness. You lost the internet today.

YOU SON OF A BITCH

Sorry man. My roommate at Iowa that year was a huge Vikings fan and he about tore our dorm room apart. I enjoyed it only because he was talking so much crap before the game. I'm a Chiefs fan, so I had nothing involved, but I love a good meltdown as we Iowa fans have had plenty of meltdowns.

Reactions: The Tradition
The mentality of always going for it is so stupid. Points are very valuable and IMO take them whenever you can get them.

see this every week at college and pro level.

Yep. The going for it on 4th has swung too far.

When the Bills went for it, the announcers we're like, "well a FG would have still been a 2 score game...." But you know what, it would have made it a 13 point game and the other team has to score 2 TDs to beat you, not a TD and FG to tie and force OT.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Well hell, guess it finally is the Viking’s time!

Start measuring fingers for those SuperBowl rings Vikes, this is your year!
Now don't be foolish. Everyone knows it's not until the NFC championship game that the Vikings save their biggest flops for.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL

When the Bills went for it, the announcers we're like, "well a FG would have still been a 2 score game...." But you know what, it would have made it a 13 point game and the other team has to score 2 TDs to beat you, not a TD and FG to tie and force OT.
On top of that, if the other team gets the two TDs, you would still only need a field goal on any of your remaining possessions to further ice the game.
It seems like any NFL team can get in range for a kick with a minute or so left in the game.

Not with Greg Joseph. 13 pts is a 3 possession game. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: HawkRugged17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT