ADVERTISEMENT

🧵Google & Meta function as extensions of the US Intelligence Community.

Dec 31, 2014

The cumulative number of former Intelligence Community personnel hired by Meta & Google since 2018 is staggering. Before 2018, there were only a handful. Here are the combined hires by both companies:
CIA-36
FBI-68
NSA-44
DHS/CISA-68
State Dept-86
DOD-121

Reactions: Scruddy
So HROT posters.

back to my original question i guess.
Big powerful government working with big powerful corporations (the definition of fascism, btw) At what point do you think the well-being of you, your family, your community... is going to affect their policies, or even cross their mind?

And let me reword your question slightly, without changing it's meaning:

So what's the problem with fascism?

Big powerful government working with big powerful corporations (the definition of fascism, btw) At what point do you think the well-being of you, your family, your community... is going to affect their policies, or even cross their mind?

And let me reword your question slightly, without changing it's meaning:

So what's the problem with fascism?

You haven't offered one shred of proof that any thing nefarious is happening. Are we really gonna ban all government people from working from S&P 500 companies just because they worked for the government?

Should Ken Starr have been barred from serving as head of Baylor?

Also corporations and government 'working together' is not the definition of fascism. But, sure whatever you're new handle is we can think it is.

You haven't offered one shred of proof that any thing nefarious is happening. Are we really gonna ban all government people from working from S&P 500 companies just because they worked for the government?
Why you stating that dishonestly? OP provided evidence that they still work for the government. While also working for s&p 500 companies.

Yes.

Also corporations and government 'working together' is not the definition of fascism.

Yes it is.

But, sure whatever you're new handle is we can think it is.

What was my old handle? I got a new computer, was just reading for a while... didn't want to go through the whole "forgot password" rigamorole... finally did. It wasn't that bad. Why are you sounding so arrogant? I think you're wrong, but I can agree to disagree.

Also corporations and government 'working together' is not the definition of fascism. But, sure whatever you're new handle is we can think it is.

Is this one shred or more like damning evidence?

US Intelligence agencies don't work for the interests and well-being of the USA and it's people.

They work for the interests of the uber wealthy.

Interesting

Wouldn't working for the people be the best way to take care of the uber wealthy?

Kind of hard to be wealthy without the people...kind of pointless to be wealthy without the people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT