ADVERTISEMENT

0-8?

We might beat Illinois, but, no one else, IMO.
I was 100% confident I would find an embarrassingly wrong prediction by you in this thread. Embarrassing and wrong are your strong traits.

This looks a lot like 1998. 1-7 at best.

It will end the KF regime.
Congrats you're track record on predicting an end to the KF era appears to be in tact.
I can't imagine this team beating anyone. Their punter is the best player on the field.
Imagination is one of the first things to go when you age.

Pretty much anything can happen in this conference from one week to the next. My predictions are often terrible.

Reactions: rfgiowa
giphy.gif

I mean, he probably was right about Taylor at least. The dude is amazing.
[/QUOTE]

He’s good, however i predict there are players on this team that will earn more money in the NFL than Taylor.

Please keep in mind coming into this year it was said Iowa had one of the toughest schedules in the conference and as we sit right now we have played one team ( Northwestern) with a winning record!
And that is not going to change this week.

Please keep in mind coming into this year it was said Iowa had one of the toughest schedules in the conference and as we sit right now we have played one team ( Northwestern) with a winning record!

Before the covid shuffle?

And your point?.....

Reactions: bojihawk44

16th most difficult schedule according to Sagarin. Deal with it.

I am sure I have tons of posts similar to this....I was wrong.

One thing to know about my posts is I ride the roller coaster....when I’m super high on the Hawks, you should probably be looking around for the bottom to fall out....and when I’m super pessimistic in reality things are nowhere near that bad....

Knowing all that, how about this Hawkeye basketball team?! I think they are legit national title contenders!!

The only reason this team can't win is they aren't very good. No other reason. They lost half the team from last year, have multiple new players on both lines, a new quarterback, and no future NFL talent in the linebacker core, at least from what I've seen so far. When there isn't a future NFL linebacker on the defense, it's never very good. Hopefully, this exhibition season gives them the experience they need to be competitive next season.

Well, they weren't very good in the first two games. But, they were able to get their stuff together and have a successful season. Congrats!

This is so great. All the Kirk needs to go, we need Doyle, never watching again crowd can just go ahead and eat shit. Or never watch again. This was such a fun season. And possibly the toughest season Kirk has ever had to go through. I actually hope those guys went away. Guessing not unfortunately.

Haven't seen many of the "at this point I'm willing to just take a chance on (fill in blank with young coach)" recently. Some lunatics were criticizing Parker's defense, which is almost always among the best in the Big Ten and are again this season, at many times dominating.

I sure hope we win the next two. Eight wins in a ten game season, probably very near or above a top ten finish (if we win out). That does not get old.

Going back and reading the first page of this thread is gold. I don’t know any of those posters, but I know a lot of people like them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT