ADVERTISEMENT

0-8?

Woke team is Woke.
Woker teams in the top ten but they don't tend to hire unqualified daddy's boys and actually recruit and retain athletes, even if they have a personality. You aren't very woke if you're still playing for grandpa kirks Iowhite program

tenor.gif

The only reason this team can't win is they aren't very good. No other reason. They lost half the team from last year, have multiple new players on both lines, a new quarterback, and no future NFL talent in the linebacker core, at least from what I've seen so far. When there isn't a future NFL linebacker on the defense, it's never very good. Hopefully, this exhibition season gives them the experience they need to be competitive next season.

Reactions: kcgolfer
I have seen all the teams play. It will be tough to beat Penn State or Wisconsin. Every other team we can beat or lose too. We'll see how it goes but we seem to be beating ourselves.

Can’t beat the bottom teams how we gonna beat anyone else?

They'll win 3-4 games. QB needs to settle down. Lost some toughness on defense due to firing Doyle and weakening the strength program. Not defending Doyle but not surprised that we've taken a step back given all the off the field distractions.

Reactions: hexumhawk
The only reason this team can't win is they aren't very good. No other reason. They lost half the team from last year, have multiple new players on both lines, a new quarterback, and no future NFL talent in the linebacker core, at least from what I've seen so far. When there isn't a future NFL linebacker on the defense, it's never very good. Hopefully, this exhibition season gives them the experience they need to be competitive next season.

I am in the boat that Campbell is really good. I think Jacobs has a lot of potential as well. Benson wasn't too bad either.

Reactions: Torg
I don’t think we’re that bad but I guess it’s possible with everything going on, they pack in their bags.

At this point, I’d say 2-3 wins.

The defense has been good enough to keep them in 2 games so far. Eventually they'll find a way to win a few - though it may take a TD from the defense and/or Special teams.....

They won't go 0-8 because there are some other bad to average teams left on the schedule but they won't have a winning record.

So true. As you know, it's impossible to do both. Just ask Jackie Robinson.

And if you HAD to choose between the two, winning a college football game would obviously be FAR more important, you racist, ignorant, idiot.

lol

Changing the world one sports message board poster at a time. Make sure the NY Times adds this to your obit, you great man, you!

I think a lot of players will be on the transfer portal at season end. Those who might get other options won’t want to ride the Titanic to the bottom. Kirk and the BLM movement are going to take years to recover from. Those of you who have been bad mouthing Nebraska, Iowa State, and others are likely to endure years of ridicule.

I have a feeling Iowa is going to have some recruits picked off before signing day.

I think a lot of players will be on the transfer portal at season end. Those who might get other options won’t want to ride the Titanic to the bottom. Kirk and the BLM movement are going to take years to recover from. Those of you who have been bad mouthing Nebraska, Iowa State, and others are likely to endure years of ridicule.
Hi doug. Ready for the ridicule?

Lol at this thread. The funny thing is everyone complains that the team will never learn or get better. Then they keep saying the same thing every time we lose. They never learn or get better. Irony at its best. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT