ADVERTISEMENT

1,000 words on Iowa sucking...

Of all the teams remaining on our schedule, the one I least wanted to see coming off a bye was Wisconsin. Whatever steps forward the offense has taken during the off week might be erased all too quickly by that defense.

Of all the teams remaining on our schedule, the one I least wanted to see coming off a bye was Wisconsin. Whatever steps forward the offense has taken during the off week might be erased all too quickly by that defense.
But their offense might be worse than ours. Their quarterback is definitely worse than Petras.

I am being an optimist and thinking BF finds some run game wrinkles and Iowa wins a rock fight.

But their offense might be worse than ours. Their quarterback is definitely worse than Petras.

I am being an optimist and thinking BF finds some run game wrinkles and Iowa wins a rock fight.
Punt on 1st down and let the defense take care of the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
If Iowa is the fake id of college football, Iowa State is the dumb junior in high school who gets invited to the big college party, gets roofied and has a train run on her in a dirty frat bathroom by STD-riddled morons and goes home filled with shame, degradation and humiliation.
Could the mods please move this to the Thursday Sex Thread with @torbee ?

Reactions: TJ8869 and torbee
My point is 2 posts above yours. And quite the self pwn bagging on Iowa's non-conference schedule when your Clones were part of it.

I think the Nebby fan's point was our 2 other non-con opponents were much more better than yours.
Hey man, if Kent State and Colorado State are your beacon, more power on you.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Put 7 offensive linemen out there with two tight ends, a fullback, and Goodson in the wildcat. Ram it down their throats.

Reactions: JWolf74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT