ADVERTISEMENT

1/6 Hearings: I will always remember these days

GroupThink

HR All-State
May 3, 2022
I will never forget the gaslighting spectacle while the economy burns to the ground. The best part is that it isn’t working. There is still hope for the American people because they’re not stupid enough to fall for political games in a time of horrific economic consequences for the poor and middle class. Proud to be an American.

I will never forget the gaslighting spectacle while the economy burns to the ground. The best part is that it isn’t working. There is still hope for the American people because they’re not stupid enough to fall for political games in a time of horrific economic consequences for the poor and middle class. Proud to be an American.
Oh look...it's NCHawk5

coo-cocoa-puffs.gif
OP =

Here is what I know, if Adam Schiff ever wants to be on your team and you want to win, tell him to kick rocks.

I joke that if Biden fell into a barrel of boobs he would come out sucking his thumb. If Schiff fell into a barrel of boobs he would choke on a sticker on the bottom of the barrel the rest of the world would have never known existed.

Here come the troops. No one cares anymore about the blown out of proportion 1/6 conspiracy show hearings going on. $5/gallon gas nationwide, ruined retirement accounts, supply shortages, etc. are not boogeymen.

No one gives a shit about your opinion on the committee.

Did you mean to post this under your Ole Ted handle, jackass?

A senator, one of the 100 most powerful politicians in America, tried to stoke a list of fake electorates from MI in the VP before certifying the election and that’s just supposed to be blown off. F- that
That part and the part about hiding in a courthouse overnight so only thier vote counted, we're ****ed.

• Haha
Reactions: GroupThink

What that has transpired over the last ten years or longer) makes you think anything would be different with the economy if these hearings were not taking place? These hearings are about as bipartisan as we have seen recently. Otherwise, the two parties refuse to work together to even attempt to fix anything. They probably do not know how anyway.

Not entirely sure if “blood bath” is meant to be literal or figurative based on your temperament
Oh look, a lame liberal trying to cry saying I’m insinuating violence. Go ahead and call me a racist, that’s the next move.

Here is what I know, if Adam Schiff ever wants to be on your team and you want to win, tell him to kick rocks.

I joke that if Biden fell into a barrel of boobs he would come out sucking his thumb. If Schiff fell into a barrel of boobs he would choke on a sticker on the bottom of the barrel the rest of the world would have never known existed.
You went a long way for that metaphor. Too far, actually.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
Hiding in a courthouse over night to then claim the rules state you must be there in person as a way of finding a cheesedick loophole to not count American votes is ****ing cheesedick.
It will never work. Ever. This country cannot be taken over by politicians skirting electoral rules, our government is way too complex for that power struggle to just work itself out.

OP has me hoping gas hits $10 a gallon.
Which is exactly the reason the American people hate sleepy Joe and the woke parade. Gas at 10/gallon isn’t going to hurt me significantly but it’s going to ruin the working class, and that pisses me off more than anything.

Which is exactly the reason the American people hate sleepy Joe and the woke parade. Gas at 10/gallon isn’t going to hurt me significantly but it’s going to ruin the working class, and that pisses me off more than anything.
Unemployed, broke, living in your mom’s trailer with your worthless GED and living off the governments check. You’re right $10 per won’t hurt you just like the rest of MAGA. Sure one of you guys can scrape together enough gas money to burn down DC on a workday afternoon b because some Russian meme farm told you something about fake voting machines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here come the troops. No one cares anymore about the blown out of proportion 1/6 conspiracy show hearings going on. $5/gallon gas nationwide, ruined retirement accounts, supply shortages, etc. are not boogeymen.
Whose retirement accounts are ruined? Groupthink....are you a closet "drama queen" who got out of her closet? Supply shortages???? I have no infants at my house.....what commodities are short of? I'm pretty needy...and their isn't a damn thing I dont have or cant get, honestly. Where do I need to shop to see all these empty store shelves you are alluding to?

Reactions: sob5 and nelly02
Unemployed, broke, living in your mom’s trailer with your worthless GED and living off the governments check. You’re right $10 per won’t hurt you just like the rest of MAGA. Sure one of you guys can scrape together enough gas money to burn down DC on a workday afternoon b because some Russian meme farm told you something about fake voting machines.
Predictably stupid and inaccurate representation of me and the majority who support republicans. Regardless, hating the democrats does not mean I support trump or MAGA or 1/6. Probably over your head just like the majority of the robots on this forum.

Reactions: DooBii
Predictably stupid and inaccurate representation of me and the majority who support republicans. Regardless, hating the democrats does not mean I support trump or MAGA or 1/6. Probably over your head just like the majority of the robots on this forum.
Shocking that someone with a handle like GroupThink believes they're nuanced and complicated.

Why do some of you engage with this poster? It’s the same sh*t, different day. I don’t see how this could possibly be entertaining. Many of us read it and move on. But some of you just can’t resist.

• Haha
$5/gallon gas nationwide, ruined retirement accounts, supply shortages, etc. are not boogeymen.
Leaving out the “ruined retirement accounts” hyperbole, I’m curious to know what “GroupThink” believes caused all that. Did Trump have any hand in it or was it all caused by Obama and Brandon? 🤔

Oh come on. Be honest - it’s just a message board. You’re definitely a racist… aren’t you?

Probably politically incorrect to say it, but we’re all thinking it
He’s mentioned “the woke parade” and a “diverse cabinet” apropos of nothing. He definitely feels strongly about it.

@Mike Zierath , I bet if you booted this handle of NCHAWK5’s, no one would miss it. Then we could see what else he has for us with his next one!

He’s mentioned “the woke parade” and a “diverse cabinet” apropos of nothing. He definitely feels strongly about it.

@Mike Zierath , I bet if you booted this handle of NCHAWK5’s, no one would miss it. Then we could see what else he has for us with his next one!
Nothing to offer as usual. The biggest tool on the board crying for a mod to ban someone else is pure gold. Oh- not NC, but he was dead on about you and watching him tear you to pieces was hilarious.

This is a lot of words to declare yourself an idiot with.

This is a lot of words to declare yourself an idiot with.
Americans haven’t fallen for the political theater. Cut/edited clips from a partisan committee produced professionally is straight out of the Nazi playbook. 👏 congrats Dems, you are what you call everyone else.

Americans haven’t fallen for the political theater. Cut/edited clips from a partisan committee produced professionally is straight out of the Nazi playbook. 👏 congrats Dems, you are what you call everyone else.
Data would suggest that it is, in fact, you and this perspective that are in the minority.

You are trying too hard. I'm not even sure you've convinced yourself of this stuff yet.

licensed-image

Which is exactly the reason the American people hate sleepy Joe and the woke parade. Gas at 10/gallon isn’t going to hurt me significantly but it’s going to ruin the working class, and that pisses me off more than anythin
Dems?

I believe the Republicans brought this on themselves by doing NOTHING to stop it from happening.

You sleep with a whore, you get white trash.

Z

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT