ADVERTISEMENT

1/6 Hearings: I will always remember these days

Dems?

I believe the Republicans brought this on themselves by doing NOTHING to stop it from happening.

You sleep with a whore, you get white trash.

Z
Dems and republicans who hate trump formed a committee and put on a professional show with cut clips of testimony in the middle of an inflationary crisis to spark voters for November. When has this ever been done before in the United States? It’s a joke and a stain on our country. It’s worse than the 1/6 “coup.”

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Here come the troops. No one cares anymore about the blown out of proportion 1/6 conspiracy show hearings going on. $5/gallon gas nationwide, ruined retirement accounts, supply shortages, etc. are not boogeymen.
If only Congress could multi-task...work towards finding solutions for this unprecedented inflation AND ensure that the world knows America won't tolerate any level of disrupting the peaceful transition of power.

A guy can hope, right?

Reactions: Mike Zierath
Dems and republicans who hate trump formed a committee and put on a professional show with cut clips of testimony in the middle of an inflationary crisis to spark voters for November. When has this ever been done before in the United States? It’s a joke and a stain on our country. It’s worse than the 1/6 “coup.”
Comrade..".you not get enough sleep last night?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
You go first. Provide a link to the last time a group of people violently tried to disrupt/stop the peaceful transition of power in the United States.

Here come the troops. No one cares anymore about the blown out of proportion 1/6 conspiracy show hearings going on. $5/gallon gas nationwide, ruined retirement accounts, supply shortages, etc. are not boogeymen.
Look at this ignorant little domestic terrorist enabling bish, crying about global trends.

You go first. Provide a link to the last time a group of people violently tried to disrupt/stop the peaceful transition of power in the United States.
1796 and before.
2020 is not the first, just the first in our lifetimes.

OP complains about gaslighting. Starts a thread whose entire intent can be summarized by one word: gaslighting.
Same shit, different handle. All you do is call people hypocrites. No gaslighting involved at all in the OP. Real inflation is likely 15-20% and is absolutely wrecking the working class. You would know this if you weren’t an elitist.

Poster has the Hondo guy feel. If you press him/her a little more I suspect the posts will become pejorative filled talking points sprinkled with selfies while on vacation.
Or he’ll mess up and start responding to himself during alt handle confusion.

Same shit, different handle. All you do is call people hypocrites. No gaslighting involved at all in the OP. Real inflation is likely 15-20% and is absolutely wrecking the working class. You would know this if you weren’t an elitist.
Sincerely, shut up. You don’t know me. You’re gaslighting, plainly. Just own it.

It's ironic that many of the negative complaints levied at the January 6 Committee contend that it's a political sham, void of facts, and highly partisan all of which render the hearings baseless and unbelievable. Yet practically all of the witnesses have been pro-Trump Republicans - Barr, Ivanka, Sipien, Herschman, Jacob, Cipollone, Donahue, Bowers, Rafensperger, and Sterling. Are we to believe that all of these people are lying under oath?

Reactions: Mike Zierath
It's ironic that many of the negative complaints levied at the January 6 Committee contend that it's a political sham, void of facts, and highly partisan all of which render the hearings baseless and unbelievable. Yet practically all of the witnesses have been pro-Trump Republicans - Barr, Ivanka, Sipien, Herschman, Jacob, Cipollone, Donahue, Bowers, Rafensperger, and Sterling. Are we to believe that all of these people are lying under oath?
If your name is Donald Trump, the answer to that is yes.

I think when this is done, it will ultimately open the eyes of some that would’ve remain closed had these hearings not taken place

I'll take a guess that you didn't do so well in middle school civics class?

Then group, I’ll ask the question.....what’s the cause of your disconnect? There certainly appears to be one, comrade.
My disconnect is caused by elitists in DC claiming that I should be more worried about a “failed coup” 2 years ago than the erosion of wealth of every citizen in my country. I won’t be spoon fed nonsense by anyone, especially some scumbag career politicians.

Preach bother! Most right thinking Americans realize this is the Democrat Party's attempt to stay in power. Never mind the BS that is killing this country- Biden, Harris, Shumer, Pelosi, ALL Democrats. They are directly responsible for the shit we are in right now.

It's going to be a bloodbath come November.

Reactions: GroupThink
I hope everyone on here realizes their responses are merely giving the OP fap material.

Ooops.

ADVERTISEMENT