ADVERTISEMENT

1 loss Ohio State or 2 loss Alabama?

I too am of the belief that the committee wants nothing more than to put 2 SEC teams in, but Tennessee effed that dream up.

There’s a sliver of hope. I DO think TCU is going down this weekend. I don’t see Utah beating USC though.
The committee is really hoping for a TCU loss now so they can get Bama in without questions. I'll be rooting hard for the Horned Frogs in hopes that St Nick is kept out. It would be a travesty if a 1 loss OSU got jumped by Bama, but I could see it happening.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
It would be a travesty if a 1 loss OSU got jumped by Bama, but I could see it happening.
Not gonna happen. Ohio State is safely in now, no matter what happens now. I think TCU stays in even with a close loss. But if they get thumped by double digits then tOSU moves up to 3 and Bama slides into the 4 spot.

The committee is really hoping for a TCU loss now so they can get Bama in without questions. I'll be rooting hard for the Horned Frogs in hopes that St Nick is kept out. It would be a travesty if a 1 loss OSU got jumped by Bama, but I could see it happening.
I’m torn. I want to bet on KSU and I think they can win. But if that means Bama gets in, then I don’t want it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT