ADVERTISEMENT

#1 LSU girls go down

As mush as Kim earns the angst of opposing fan bases, she knows what she is doing. She will get this group to figure out how to play together. I just hope there are a few Ls along the road.

Also, Colorado plays great defense. If they can get enough offense, Elite 8 potential.

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

As mush as Kim earns the angst of opposing fan bases, she knows what she is doing. She will get this group to figure out how to play together. I just hope there are a few Ls along the road.

Also, Colorado plays great defense. If they can get enough offense, Elite 8 potential.
Lots of familiar faces for Colorado. That was a solid sweet 16 game last year vs Iowa. They looked like a final 4 team tonight.

This will either be an epic disaster or they will kill everyone.
I don’t buy it, never have (check my history). Aneesah Morrow and HVL are not Aaliyah Boston and Caitlin Clark. They’re just NOT. They’re good players but they are not the supernovas they were made out to be, and LSU is not a “super team.”

Their stats aren’t stellar. Morrow couldn’t even lead her team to an NCAA tourney berth. HVL isn’t even a true PG, she’s a SG. None of this is news tho.

LSU could win it all but rly 8 or 9 teams could this season. LSU will still be vulnerable to OSU, UConn, IU, SC, USC, UCLA, TN, even Iowa. Very few WBB teams have seasons worthy of the “blue blood” moniker anymore. If SC can lose to Iowa, Stanford can lose to Ole Miss and UConn can lose to Marquette in the same year…LSU is not gonna be invincible.

Kim also gets preferential officiating. That is what you pay for when you hire her.

Yes, she does know what she is doing. But she has a challenge with bringing in Hailey Van Lith and Aneesah Morrow, two of the top transfers, as well as the #1 recruiting class. Will see how Angel Reese handles everything, as she will not be the fan favorite on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT