ADVERTISEMENT

1% of the Population is Trans

And most of you go out of your way to give them a hard time.
You’re right. Seems weird to change, bathroom, locker room, the English language and sports rules and laws for 1% of the population. You’d think they’d understand it should be on them to make the adjustment.

I know if I woke up tomorrow and decided that I was a woman, I would know that it would be fvcked up of me to expect to shit in a stall next to a little girl…before I competed against her in karate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mostly interested in it from the perspective of phenomenon. Seems to be increasing quite a bit in certain demographics.

1.5million gen Zers apparently identify that way. (2% of 20% of US population)

Why are we letting 1% of the population dictate so much of our social, political and educational agenda?
Hell, that's exactly what we already have as the richest 1% dictate their rule over our elected officials who run the government.

We're left fighting over the little stuff while they get to lead our lives however they wish.

I'm mostly interested in it from the perspective of phenomenon. Seems to be increasing quite a bit in certain demographics.

1.5million gen Zers apparently identify that way. (2% of 20% of US population)

I'm curious how many of them actually identify as the opposite gender from which they were born and how many of them identify with the like 76 other "genders" that they have invented.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Because the left has done an admirable job of convincing them that it is "normal",

Are you saying:
1) non trans people are pretending to be trans; or

2) it’s not “normal,” so trans people should hide it and not identify as such?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Why are we letting 1% of the population dictate so much of our social, political and educational agenda?
Without social media and popular media in general clamoring for people’s attention, it would be a complete non-story. But we’re Americans, well-trained to look at shiny objects. We simply cannot not look at shiny objects.

Saying only women can have babies.
It’s just a bit suspect to claim we’re a bunch of bigots. I don’t think I’ve seen anything remotely close to that level on this board. Just reasonable questions about unreasonable requests.

Reactions: ICHerky
NauticalSpanishEmperorpenguin-max-1mb.gif

Wouldja OP?

And most of the other 99% don't know what that means.
We just had an OBGYN doc be unable to answer the question “What is a woman?” in front of congress.

Now the reason she said she didn’t know wasn’t that she didn’t know. It was that regardless of whatever definition she gave, a huge chunk on that 1% would have been pissed for reasons they don’t even know and it would have been a lead story for half of the media outlets and the subject of 90% of the following tweets.

Reactions: Hawkman34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT