ADVERTISEMENT

10 career criminals racked up nearly 500 arrests since NY bail reform began

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
This is the dumb shit that people like those in the squad, unleash on the rest of the populace when given the power to do so. God forbid we put a violent piece of shit behind bars for all of the evil shit he’s done. Nope. Let’s keep letting them knock old ladies out in the subway because…well…who fvcking knows.

——-
Stunning statistics compiled by the NYPD, and obtained first by The Post, show that the city’s alleged “worst of the worst” repeat offenders have been busted a total of 485 times since bail reform went into effect in 2020.

Two of the defendants are actually accused of embarking on lives of crime in the wake of bail reform, with one busted 33 times since 2020 and the other busted 22 times, all this year, the data shows.

Mayor Eric Adams — who’s been demanding that state legislators roll back the bail-reform law to crack down on repeat offenders — expressed outrage Wednesday while discussing the findings during an afternoon news conference at One Police Plaza.

“Our criminal justice system is insane,” he said.

“It is dangerous, it is harmful and it’s destroying the fabric of our city.”

Adams added: “Time and time again, our police officers make an arrest, and then the person who is arrested for assault, felonious assaults, robberies and gun possessions, they’re finding themselves back on the street within days– if not hours — after the arrest.”

Looks like the Governor is a delusional nitwit.

Major crimes like murders and shootings have increased by 40% over the past year, according to the NYPD, with some high-profile cases involving alleged repeat offenders like 10 “worst of the worst” recidivists accounting for nearly 500 arrests since new limits on pre-trial detention took effect in 2020.

“When asked about overhauling the far-left, pro-criminal cashless bail law, Hochul says there is no data to support that action, and when confronted with the data she still punts and refuses to act. She couldn’t be more wrong,” Zeldin said in the statement.

Looks like the Governor is a delusional nitwit.

Major crimes like murders and shootings have increased by 40% over the past year, according to the NYPD, with some high-profile cases involving alleged repeat offenders like 10 “worst of the worst” recidivists accounting for nearly 500 arrests since new limits on pre-trial detention took effect in 2020.

“When asked about overhauling the far-left, pro-criminal cashless bail law, Hochul says there is no data to support that action, and when confronted with the data she still punts and refuses to act. She couldn’t be more wrong,” Zeldin said in the statement.
I only want to point out saying crime is up since 2020 is stupid.

Not like nothing else changed only bail reform in 2020

This is the dumb shit that people like those in the squad, unleash on the rest of the populace when given the power to do so. God forbid we put a violent piece of shit behind bars for all of the evil shit he’s done. Nope. Let’s keep letting them knock old ladies out in the subway because…well…who fvcking knows.

——-
Stunning statistics compiled by the NYPD, and obtained first by The Post, show that the city’s alleged “worst of the worst” repeat offenders have been busted a total of 485 times since bail reform went into effect in 2020.

Two of the defendants are actually accused of embarking on lives of crime in the wake of bail reform, with one busted 33 times since 2020 and the other busted 22 times, all this year, the data shows.

Mayor Eric Adams — who’s been demanding that state legislators roll back the bail-reform law to crack down on repeat offenders — expressed outrage Wednesday while discussing the findings during an afternoon news conference at One Police Plaza.

“Our criminal justice system is insane,” he said.

“It is dangerous, it is harmful and it’s destroying the fabric of our city.”

Adams added: “Time and time again, our police officers make an arrest, and then the person who is arrested for assault, felonious assaults, robberies and gun possessions, they’re finding themselves back on the street within days– if not hours — after the arrest.”
Same shit different day in Libbyland. Big Fing Yawn.

So, you opted out of saying "Not having bail is fvcking stupid", eh? Bold choice.
No I didn't. I was just commenting all pieces that compare crime stats in the last three years is stupid cause there are so many variables that weren't in play before.

Reading is hard, maybe someone in your school can teach you

I am a little shocked we don’t see more lawsuits against these cities and states when they continuously let out felons who go on to assault, rape and kill other innocent people. It is absolutely ridiculous that people defend these “no bail” rules for criminals

Last edited:
New York City recorded about 500 homicides in 2020, compared with 319 in 2019
I have no clue what this post is supposed to mean. Well I do, cause your an idiot and thinks it means liberals are bad.

Here is the God's honest truth. We do not know. There has been an uptick in crime, but it's happened everywhere. It's been in red and blue, rural and urban. Rich and poor.

So you can't point to bail reform cause a lot of places don't have it.

If you do want to point to bail reform, it went down in 2021. So bail reform was in place both years if it's gonna be responsible for the spike then it also has to be responsible for the drop between 2021 and 2020 as well.

The wild card (well besides trump making it easier to get guns) is covid. We do not know how that impacted things yet.

Nyc has seen an increase in crime no doubt. Is some bail reform? Probably. Is some covid related things such as losing such a large portion of "norms? Probably.

But to point to one thing or another is dumb cause so many things are at play. So is comparing years to years because of all those variables.

I have no clue what this post is supposed to mean. Well I do, cause your an idiot and thinks it means liberals are bad.

Here is the God's honest truth. We do not know. There has been an uptick in crime, but it's happened everywhere. It's been in red and blue, rural and urban. Rich and poor.

So you can't point to bail reform cause a lot of places don't have it.

If you do want to point to bail reform, it went down in 2021. So bail reform was in place both years if it's gonna be responsible for the spike then it also has to be responsible for the drop between 2021 and 2020 as well.

The wild card (well besides trump making it easier to get guns) is covid. We do not know how that impacted things yet.

Nyc has seen an increase in crime no doubt. Is some bail reform? Probably. Is some covid related things such as losing such a large portion of "norms? Probably.

But to point to one thing or another is dumb cause so many things are at play. So is comparing years to years because of all those variables.
Here’s what we do know. The 500 crimes committed by the 10 pieces of shit since the bail law has been in place, are a direct result of the dumb fvcking law. But please, continue to ignore the subject and the stark reality slapping you right in the face in order to…well…who knows what the fvck you’re talking about…ever.

We need more social workers. We need more counselors to give these habitual offenders more warm and fuzzies. They’ll abstain from their criminal livelihoods if they feel more embraced instead of chased. Joe Schmo, the guy with 15 felonies is just waiting, in fact BEGGING to show you how good he can be.

• Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
I'm fine with some reforms to the system and bail, but I think it needs to depend on the crime, persons history and then if they are caught again to me they had their chance and blew it.

ADVERTISEMENT