ADVERTISEMENT

10 Worst Major College Football Programs

We played 4 of the teams on that list last year (ISU, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland) and went 2-2. Not a glowing endorsement of where our program stands right now. We also play four of them next year, and an FCS team, and North Texas, and Purdue......not exactly a murderer's row. Hopefully we can pull our head out.

Pretty funny how they managed to throw in a little jab at their basketball program too

Where is Iowa on the list?

Hopefully the Hawkeyes can get rid of that anchor of a coach as soon as the buyout permits.

I'm guessing ISU and Colorado have the # 1/2 spots?

Hope to see your team get back into the swing of things. I really want Black Friday to be the determining factor in the West regularly. The atmosphere in either stadium will be off the scale!

Best wishes,

Flood

Originally posted by BigRedFlood:
Where is Iowa on the list?

Hopefully the Hawkeyes can get rid of that anchor of a coach as soon as the buyout permits.

I'm guessing ISU and Colorado have the # 1/2 spots?

Hope to see your team get back into the swing of things. I really want Black Friday to be the determining factor in the West regularly. The atmosphere in either stadium will be off the scale!

Best wishes,

Flood
Is it possible to express desire for change with out disrespecting the man and the great years he has given this university?

Don't laugh too much- they beat our butts most years. You would think the staff would spend a little of there free summer to try and figure out why we get out coached and played by those yokels

Give me $4 mil a year with no accountability, and I'll donate a million or two a year as well. What the hell does that have to do with coaching a successful football program?! Maybe we should find Mother Teresa's successor and hire her when KF finally ends his philanthropic pursuits.

Originally posted by HawkinK.C.1:
We played 4 of the teams on that list last year (ISU, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland) and went 2-2.
I'd LOVE for a reporter to talk about this with Ferentz and see what his response would be. That is terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT