ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

You do realize the majority of abortions are not because of rape?
So what?

There are 100,000 ectopic pregnancies, per year, in this country.
Thousands of miscarriages, which require abortion (or D&E) to properly resolve the problem.

YOUR PARTY wants to outlaw these procedures. In many cases UNTIL someone's life is in jeopardy, despite the MEDICAL FACT that they can be performed well in advance, BEFORE there are severe/serious complications.

You do realize the majority of abortions are not because of rape? You liberals like to solve for the 1%. This number will probably increase because of open border.
Every pregnancy for a child of 10 is rape. But you don't give a shit about that. Nor are you smart enough to see how this expends to many, many others.

Reactions: Razorhawk2

What an abominable statement. If for not other reason that forcing that 10 yr old to have the baby, at that age, would almost certainly be a high-risk, substantial danger to that little girl pregnancy,

And that’s assuming all was well with the fetus as well. Not to mention the trauma that would cause the kid.

What an abominable statement. If for not other reason that forcing that 10 yr old to have the baby, at that age, would almost certainly be a high-risk, substantial danger to that little girl pregnancy,

And that’s assuming all was well with the fetus as well. Not to mention the trauma that would cause the kid.

Yes...but if she died in childbirth from being too small to handle the baby exiting the womb, she would simply be "one of God's prettiest flowers" and "God's will"....

• Sad
Reactions: TheCainer
You do realize the majority of abortions are not because of rape? You liberals like to solve for the 1%. This number will probably increase because of open border.
People such as yourself minimizing rape is way worse than your border argument. But of course you don’t understand that.

So what?

There are 100,000 ectopic pregnancies, per year, in this country.
Thousands of miscarriages, which require abortion (or D&E) to properly resolve the problem.

YOUR PARTY wants to outlaw these procedures. In many cases UNTIL someone's life is in jeopardy, despite the MEDICAL FACT that they can be performed well in advance, BEFORE there are severe/serious complications.
Unfortunately toxic males will never understand

Reactions: Joes Place
People such as yourself minimizing rape is way worse than your border argument. But of course you don’t understand that.
Or the issue of prenatal care. It's ignorantly crazy. Life has plenty of shades of gray.

While I’m okay generally about leaving the details up to the states, the idea that a right could exist in some states but not in others is absurd to me

Then why are you OK with leaving up to the states? Citizen's rights interpretation and application are not open to debate or qualification at the state level. The Supreme Court with its radicalism has within months destroyed precedence and court positions decades, even centuries in the making.

Jeebus

News report even stated it was Child Services in OH who had referred, at request of the parent.
Detective in OH was already just about issuing the arrest warrant.

Sounds like the state of Indiana was poking its nose into something already covered here "for purely political purposes", and none of the folks in OH were disclosing anything due to confidentiality laws.

I think he was stating a fact, which in no way minimizes rape.
I support a woman’s choice and the bullshit you MEN are slinging on both sides is ridiculous.
Let me know when any of you get pregnant - and I’m NOT talking about you nutjobs who “identify” as pregnant, either. Then you can come and tell me you’re ready to cede control of your own body.
By the way it now appears there’s a possibility that the RAPIST is Mamas boyfriend and she’s relying on him to support her and the ten year old, which is why she’s insisting that it’s all a lie and her daughter is fine and loverboy isn’t a rapist.
And she is suspected of being here illegally as well. 🤬

I think he was stating a fact, which in no way minimizes rape.
I support a woman’s choice and the bullshit you MEN are slinging on both sides is ridiculous.
Let me know when any of you get pregnant - and I’m NOT talking about you nutjobs who “identify” as pregnant, either. Then you can come and tell me you’re ready to cede control of your own body.
By the way it now appears there’s a possibility that the RAPIST is Mamas boyfriend and she’s relying on him to support her and the ten year old, which is why she’s insisting that it’s all a lie and her daughter is fine and loverboy isn’t a rapist.
And she is suspected of being here illegally as well. 🤬
Here’s the thing, the GQP has no interest in actually solving any of the problems that this entire case has brought to light. That’s not even debatable.

You are mistaken. There was no flaw in the laws. She had no reason to go to Indiana but go ahead and keep beating that drum for political reasons. Disgusting is right.

You are a filthy worthless LIAR

There IS NO EXEMPTION under the Ohio law.

You are a filthy worthless LIAR

There IS NO EXEMPTION under the Ohio law.

That’s not accurate. There are two exceptions. The problem is that the exceptions are intentionally vague which allows cover to say that this case would have been allowed which mouth breathers eat up while also knowing that no doctor can perform the abortion because they face the possibility of a year in prison if found guilty of performing an abortion that doesn’t fall under the exceptions.

• “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman” or
  • “to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman”

That’s not accurate. There are two exceptions. The problem is that the exceptions are intentionally vague which allows cover to say that this case would have been allowed which mouth breathers eat up while also knowing that no doctor can perform the abortion because they face the possibility of a year in prison if found guilty of performing an abortion that doesn’t fall under the exceptions.

• “to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman”

And you are implying the poster was using this premise when he posted.

Reactions: Joes Place
And you are implying the poster was using this premise when he posted.
No, I’m implying that the lady quoted in the video who said there is no exception for the life or health of the mother in the Ohio law is not correct as there clearly is.

The law is still poorly written, likely intentionally, there’s no reason to exaggerate it and make it worse than it already is.

Reactions: KFsdisciple

In THIS CASE, there are NO EXCEPTIONS.

The law is still poorly written, likely intentionally, there’s no reason to exaggerate it and make it worse than it already is.
There is no reason to pretend it would have applied in THIS case.

AND, the law explicitly can prevent a doctor from a necessary treatment UNTIL the life of the woman is in jeopardy. Which is the entire reason in performing the abortion BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

This is a very strange case. According to goldmom the mother is denying it and her daughter is doing fine. The person arrested admitted supposedly but who knows considering how easily police get confessions especially when there is a language barrier. The doctor in Indiana is required to report the rape even if it is legal to perform the abortion. Ohio appears to have handled the abuse allegations correctly but a doctor there apparently can't pick up the phone and call for clarification on performing an abortion.

Anyone claiming this is activism is a moron. The whole story is effed up. If it were activism this would be on a fast track to the supreme court if anyone got prosecuted in Ohio other than the alleged rapist and maybe the mother

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
In THIS CASE, there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
But that’s not what she said. Had she said it’s not clear how the law would have allowed an exception in this case she would have been 100% correct. That’s not what she said nor is it what you repeated.

But that’s not what she said. Had she said it’s not clear how the law would have allowed an exception in this case she would have been 100% correct. That’s not what she said nor is it what you repeated.
The discussion was relating to the Ohio case.
That's the context and there were NO exceptions.

Plus, as the "exceptions" are written, they will result in the deaths of women who need an abortion, but must wait until "their life is in danger". If any abortion is delayed until sepsis sets in, things will end up badly for lots of women (and their partners)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT