ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

Imagine being a 10 year old rape victim being forced to carry the offspring of the rapist. JFC
This illistrates the point I made earlier: that the zealot pro-life supporters either (a) did not seriously ponder the legal quagmire and the range of disasterous consequences which would occur once Roe vs. Wade was overturned; or worse (b) the legal and disasterous aftermath were considered, acknowledged, but gleefully approved..... all in the name of Jesus.

In what world is it not rape? Unless you think sex with a 10yo is okay.

If the father was an adult, it obviously was. Otherwise, if they’re both underage and consensual, it’s not rape, right? None of articles I’ve read have inferred that the father wasn’t also a child.

Where are you getting the two 10 year olds? I believe they are speaking about incest.

I haven’t read anything that implied that either. That’s the thing. They haven’t said it was rape, or identified a father. Most likely because the father was also well underage.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Show where an article has said it was rape or identified the father. I’ll wait..
I agree the headline is misleading. History has proved that the odds of this being a relative or close relationship are high. Boys can't even produce sperm until around 12. It comes back to this question for you. Should she be allowed to get an abortion in her home state?

The OP mentioned rape, not the article.
However likely, it is not explicitly stated.

She should be allowed an abortion in her state. This is coming from someone who thinks it is pretty terrible to abort a baby. Circumstances like this are a no brainer.

I agree the headline is misleading. History has proved that the odds of this being a relative or close relationship are high. Boys can't even produce sperm until around 12. It comes back to this question for you. Should she be allowed to get an abortion in her home state?

If she was raped, yes. If it’s wasn’t rape, nope.

Listen, this is a terrible incident that happened to this girl. There are circumstances that I feel are certainly justifiable. People seeking health care many times need to travel outside of their area to not only seek care, but competent and efficient care. Look at Iowa Children’s Hospital. They provide services and treatments nobody else can. All I am trying to say is that this girl can certainly still access care and exercise her rights in other states. I would hope the girl is getting the appropriate mental health care, also, to help her deal with the trauma and future PTSD she will endure.
Would you be ok with her having to travel to California? Maybe Mexico? Republicans want to ban abortion across the country. How much are you ok with her going through?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT