ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

I just gave you several posts from an investigative reporter AND snopes who can't verify this story, nor have the big news outlets covered this and I'm the one with a conspiracy theory?

Oh, and by the way, Ohio's law isn't 6 weeks, it's heartbeat and there is NO WAY the doctor knows it was 6 weeks and 3 days exactly. This story is total bullshit you and you guys bought into it without ANY factual backup. No criminal investigation, no town where this happened. Just two sentences from an abortion activist and you believe it. Unbelievable.

Well I was responding specifically to your statement that no Ohio paper covered it. I’m going to guess this has been covered elsewhere as well.

Peace out.

I just gave you several posts from an investigative reporter AND snopes who can't verify this story, nor have the big news outlets covered this and I'm the one with a conspiracy theory?

Oh, and by the way, Ohio's law isn't 6 weeks, it's heartbeat and there is NO WAY the doctor knows it was 6 weeks and 3 days exactly. This story is total bullshit you and you guys bought into it without ANY factual backup. No criminal investigation, no town where this happened. Just two sentences from an abortion activist and you believe it. Unbelievable.
You don't think that, maybe - just maybe, a 10 year old girl knows exactly when she had sex leading to her pregnancy?

JFC you are stupid.

You don't think that, maybe - just maybe, a 10 year old girl knows exactly when she had sex leading to her pregnancy?

JFC you are stupid.
You are such a f**king idiot. This 10 year old rape story is going down as I write this. It's yet another hoax and idiots like you fell for it.

Oh and to answer your dumbass question because you're not very bright as usual, a woman can get pregnant days after she's had sex you buffoon. So, no the exact day cannot be determined dickhead.

Edit: Not to mention we have no idea how many times this alleged 10 year was raped over what time period, because guess what, no criminal investigation has been launched because it never freaking happened.

Last edited:
Well I was responding specifically to your statement that no Ohio paper covered it. I’m going to guess this has been covered elsewhere as well.

Peace out.
That wasn't my comment, that was copy paste from the tweets.

Peace out all you want, this story and your defending of it are going down like a house of cards at the moment.

Wouldn't really expect a MAGA AG to disclose anything that might implicate the GOP's legislative decisions.
Joe don’t be like dad, slow. Move on as slow joe makes up shit all the time. Now his dementia puts gasoline on 50 years of lies.

Your Ohio AG tried to help overturn the election, spud.
Not a terribly reliable source here.
Oh now the conspiracy is that the AG is lying??!!! Let's see an AG goes on national news network saying there isn't a case like this vs an activist abortion Dr. saying two sentences to a local newspaper with ZERO details and fakes a 6 week 3 day exact pregnancy.

Joe goes with the activist Dr. that has "no comment" when pressed for additional information on her claim. Can't make up your level of stupid.

He literally lied about fake election fraud.

No idea why you trust him now, on another "testy" political issue.
This is Joe diverting away from the original story having many holes in it. Do you at least concede that Joe?

Here’s the deal. Bernard either is lying and made the whole story up or she, as a mandatory reporter, failed to mention the crime to authorities. What do you think is more plausible Joe?

He literally lied about fake election fraud.

No idea why you trust him now, on another "testy" political issue.
We aren't talking about the election bonehead (and show me exactly where he "lied" about that). He's also not the only one saying there isn't any evidence to this story. How about you stop defending this and just admit, yeah it looks like it's fake. That should be the appropriate response at this point. When are you going to finally realize that you are always wrong? It really shouldn't take this many topics to realize that being wrong as much as you have been might be a sign of insanity.

And according to you, when someone lies they shouldn't be trusted anymore period. Looks like that takes out the whole political apparatus, big pharma, YOU, and pretty much everyone else in the world. You and your lib buddy, Riley, keep getting dumber by the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT