ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

Time to bring this one out again:

8b404742a4e682b1e3114785fbae13b1--i-care-political-views.jpg

But I wonder, now, how I would square this: that fetuses were the most precious lives in existence, and that God, in His vision, already chooses to end a quarter of them. The fact that a quarter of women, regardless of their beliefs, also decide to end pregnancies at some point in their lifetimes: are they not acting in accordance with God’s plan for them, too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Paris
Your statement is a gross deception, blatant lie, and contemptible. No woman with an ectopic pregnancy or fetal demise will be denied appropriate care by the medical community. The SC decision hasn’t changed that. The well-being of the patient is paramount and drives the decision making by the care provider. Just propaganda from the abortion lobby, leftist media and their minions designed to create fear.

This didn't age well for Doc Rambo

10 Commandments say nothing about incest-rapes.

Just that you shouldn't Covet Another Man's Wife.

Just dig into that biblical shit. It finds a way to give excuse you for what you do and makes hate for what you don't want other people to do.

If you don't charge the boy with rape, the 10 year old can't have a abortion. That's going to explicitly be a law I bet.

We are fortunate to have better right wing thought leaders than I expected on the issue of rape. I have high hopes for all of our red states and how they'll handle their exceptions for their bans on abortions.

• Angry
Reactions: BelemNole

Affidavits in Ohio show people had to leave the state for abortions before they could get cancer treatment. It’s an issue across the country.

Have you heard about Jesus? People can be convinced to do anything in his name.
I know a couple who had a miracle baby as they say. She had breast cancer 3 times before it finally took her. She had a baby after the 2 nd instance. Doctors earned her that she was going to wreck her immune system. And significantly shorten her life.
That was their choice though. We shouldn't put that values burden on someone else.

I would consider an abortion for cancer treatments to be saving the mother's life.

Your buddies who passed the laws do not.
And they INTENTIONALLY pass vague laws that doctors and hospitals have difficult interpreting.

Think HARD about WHY they do that.

And they INTENTIONALLY pass vague laws that doctors and hospitals have difficult interpreting.

They did it because they figured Roe wouldn't be overturned during their tenure.

They arn't my buddies. If you remember I don't vote for their cult.

These are just people who have one thing in common with me. Now as to why they write the laws vaguely I don't know. A vague law could also give doctors the widest possible discretion too. Where as if you write the law very specifically you can easily miss something.

These are just people who have one thing in common with me. Now as to why they write the laws vaguely I don't know. A vague law could also give doctors the widest possible discretion too.

No

A vague law PREVENTS doctors from acting in their patients' best interests, because their own livelihood can be impacted.

Use.Your.Brain

Affidavits in Ohio show people had to leave the state for abortions before they could get cancer treatment. It’s an issue across the country.
This is a tough one for MAGA members…if you delay life saving treatment for the mother you’re harming the baby too….we need more info before we just rush to judgement….was the baby far enough along to survive if MAGA Ohio delays the life saving treatment and the mother dies of cancer? All important factors to consider when debating abortion….

(sarcasm….all of it….don’t hit me…)

Reactions: Joes Place

5 Weeks:
2718.jpg

6 Weeks:
("heartbeat" bill limit; NOTE that there IS NO HEART developed yet)

2718.jpg

7 Weeks:
2718.jpg

8 Weeks:
2718.jpg

9 Weeks:

2718.jpg

All represented in one Petri dish:

1080.jpg

What a pregnancy actually looks like before 10 weeks – in pictures​

Reactions: Huey Grey

5 Weeks:
2718.jpg

6 Weeks:

2718.jpg

7 Weeks:
2718.jpg

8 Weeks:
2718.jpg

9 Weeks:

2718.jpg

1080.jpg

It's embarrassing that Reynolds lies to us that a 6 week fetus is in any fashion a baby.

Reactions: Joes Place

5 Weeks:
2718.jpg

6 Weeks:

2718.jpg

7 Weeks:
2718.jpg

8 Weeks:
2718.jpg

9 Weeks:

2718.jpg

1080.jpg

You, me and everyone else was once one of these. Thank God for our mothers!

ADVERTISEMENT