ADVERTISEMENT

100% chance of recession

As a superior accountant, both sides deserve criticism, but Ol Joe really threw gasoline on the whole situation.
Gasoline had already been burning for years prior lol, it’s not to say we had more, but at the same time we had major logistical challenges. I will readily admit Joe doesn’t understand supply demand dynamics, however, the rest of it he does pretty good. If you claim your a superior account I should ask you how long a regular bull market lasts, how long this bull market lasted and whether we should have expected some tyoe of a decline no matter who was in charge?

Q3 GDP results are supposed to be released Thursday 10/27.

Looks like most forecasts are around 1% positive growth for Q3. Anything positive is good, and should renew hopes for a soft landing.

Q3 GDP results are supposed to be released Thursday 10/27.

Looks like most forecasts are around 1% positive growth for Q3. Anything positive is good, and should renew hopes for a soft landing.
My concern is we are just in another bear market rally. Technically we were oversold. Now there are some areas that may have bottomed back in June. It is looking as if something like bitcoin or some of the small caps or smaller tech companies bottomed back in June. I expect this new bear market really to have some legs and go through November possibly December before we run into more problems next year for the market. I just think there will be more options to put your money for a guaranteed return along with I still anticipate a recession next year.

It's essential to consider various factors when discussing the possibility of a recession. While some experts might express concern over a potential economic downturn, it's crucial to remain objective and keep an eye on reliable data and indicators. Additionally, any claims related to Pocket Option Scam should be thoroughly investigated and verified by credible sources before drawing any conclusions. It's wise to stay informed about the economic landscape and make informed decisions based on well-researched information. Remember, predicting economic events accurately is challenging, so it's best to stay cautious and seek advice from reputable financial experts.

It's essential to consider various factors when discussing the possibility of a recession. While some experts might express concern over a potential economic downturn, it's crucial to remain objective and keep an eye on reliable data and indicators. Additionally, any claims related to Pocket Option Scam should be thoroughly investigated and verified by credible sources before drawing any conclusions. It's wise to stay informed about the economic landscape and make informed decisions based on well-researched information. Remember, predicting economic events accurately is challenging, so it's best to stay cautious and seek advice from reputable financial experts.
Cliff Clavin Bot bump!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT