ADVERTISEMENT

100% positive spin score for Kamala Harris

NorthernHawkeye

HB Legend
Dec 23, 2007

100%! ABC Debate Moderator David Muir Hosts Most Pro-Harris, Left-Wing Newscast​

MRC analysts reviewed all 100 campaign stories that aired on ABC’s World News Tonight from the day Harris entered the race (July 21) through September 6, including weekends. Our analysts found 25 clearly positive statements about Harris from reporters, anchors, voters or other non-partisan sources, with zero negative statements — none. That computes to a gravity-defying 100% positive spin score for the Vice President.

As for Trump, our analysts found just five clearly positive comments, vs. 66 negative statements, for a dismal 7 percent positive (93% negative) spin score.

Full article:

I don't watch ABC news, so I wouldn't know. But I assume it to be like CBS or NBC nightly news, which I don't watch either. Are all 3 egregiously biased?

All three are left leaning. I rotate between all three for the nightly news. I've commented on ABC in recent threads.

From July 23:
Last night ABC night news covered Harris positively.

When discussing Trump they said he "vented" and when they covered Vance they said he "lashed out".

The bias was obvious to every reasonable person on the planet.

From July 24:
ABC World News tonight once again saying "Trump lashing out".

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I'll never lie to you.
Didn’t say you’d lie, but that’s not the same thing as saying the stuff you pass on here is accurate either.

And before you ask, I take the same approach with anything news-related, especially if it’s from sources I’ve never heard of before…which happens on a fairly regular basis.

100%! ABC Debate Moderator David Muir Hosts Most Pro-Harris, Left-Wing Newscast​

MRC analysts reviewed all 100 campaign stories that aired on ABC’s World News Tonight from the day Harris entered the race (July 21) through September 6, including weekends. Our analysts found 25 clearly positive statements about Harris from reporters, anchors, voters or other non-partisan sources, with zero negative statements — none. That computes to a gravity-defying 100% positive spin score for the Vice President.

As for Trump, our analysts found just five clearly positive comments, vs. 66 negative statements, for a dismal 7 percent positive (93% negative) spin score.

Full article:
peeing ralph wiggum GIF

Two different things. It's my hope that when under an intense microscope, the moderators will conduct themselves appropriately.
It's neat that in your fevered brain you've created an off ramp in case Trump doesn't s**t his pants tonight, and you can declare he totally won.
Otherwise, RIGGED!!!!!

I don't watch ABC news, so I wouldn't know. But I assume it to be like CBS or NBC nightly news, which I don't watch either. Are all 3 egregiously biased?
Yes, all 3 go out of their way to make Trump seem coherent.

I just watched ABC commentators say continuous negative things about Trump.

Of course Harris is portrayed as sweet, thoughtful, and compassionate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT