ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

Saw a little while ago that Mick Hubert, the "Ohhh Myyyyyy" douchebag who's been the voice of the goiters for 30+ years, is retiring. Between Gene retiring from the Noles gig & no more "oh myyyyy's" from their booth, it will be a lot different listening to college sports in the Sunshine State.

Saw a little while ago that Mick Hubert, the "Ohhh Myyyyyy" douchebag who's been the voice of the goiters for 30+ years, is retiring. Between Gene retiring from the Noles gig & no more "oh myyyyy's" from their booth, it will be a lot different listening to college sports in the Sunshine State.
A childhood friend works as his spotter for football games and he posted this on Facebook. It took every ounce of self control not to reply how much of a hack that Mick is and he's not half the man that Gene is.

Im kind of neutral on this. I like the two best teams regardless of divisions, but also do like the "routine" matchups. However overall, for most of the ACC, I m a bit ho-hum on the match-ups.
We’ll have routine matchups with the 3-5-5 model. We’ll just play every team more routinely. I like the fact that we’re guaranteed every two years to face every team.

FSU 7, USF 0 - Top of the first: FSU, who is the visiting team, plates seven runs in the top of the first inning. Kaley Mudge led off the game with a single. Sydney Sherrill then walked. Kalei Harding then hit a RBI single to center field. After Harding stole second, Mack Leonard doubled down the left field line to score a pair, pushing FSU ahead by three runs. Leonard moved over to third on a wild pitch. Devyn Flaherty would ground out, but scored Leonard. Jahni Kerr singled down the right field line. She would move over to third on a single to right center by Michaela Edenfield. After a USF pitching change, Chloe Culp was hit by pitch loading the bases. A double down the left field line by Josie Muffley scored another two runs for the Seminoles. Mudge, in her second plate appearance of the inning, reached on a fielder's choice and went to second, as Culp scored. USF would make a second pitching change in the frame, but the damage was done with FSU ahead 7-0.

Now THAT is how you establish domination in a sports contest. Wow.

FSU 7, USF 0 - Top of the first: FSU, who is the visiting team, plates seven runs in the top of the first inning. Kaley Mudge led off the game with a single. Sydney Sherrill then walked. Kalei Harding then hit a RBI single to center field. After Harding stole second, Mack Leonard doubled down the left field line to score a pair, pushing FSU ahead by three runs. Leonard moved over to third on a wild pitch. Devyn Flaherty would ground out, but scored Leonard. Jahni Kerr singled down the right field line. She would move over to third on a single to right center by Michaela Edenfield. After a USF pitching change, Chloe Culp was hit by pitch loading the bases. A double down the left field line by Josie Muffley scored another two runs for the Seminoles. Mudge, in her second plate appearance of the inning, reached on a fielder's choice and went to second, as Culp scored. USF would make a second pitching change in the frame, but the damage was done with FSU ahead 7-0.

Now THAT is how you establish domination in a sports contest. Wow.
Seminoles whup them. Biggly.

Reactions: noleclone2
I have my 8 year old with me and some rando continuously disagreeing with each other at the game. I want so badly to tell them all to shut up.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT