ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

So he goes to a school that drops lots of bags but never throws to the TE or wins anything of substance (77 years since their first natty and 40 since their second and last and only 3 conference titles since 1980). So we know why he's leaving.

LOL...he's leaving a team that will be fighting to play in a mid-December bowl for a team that will be in the hunt for the playoffs. Who would possibly make that decision :rolleyes:

He's put in three years at FSU, all of which have been shit shows. If he wants a chance to play for a national championship instead of a Tony the Tiger watch, good for him. To me, this is probably the BEST reason to transfer. He did his time, is a good student, etc...best of luck to him.

If he made a little cash under the table, even better for him. But I doubt the booster bags going to depth tight ends with 20 catches are all that heavy.

I have a number of mutual friends with McKitty’s family, all of whom have always spoken highly of Tre and the rest of his family. He played well for us through a stretch when we were not good. I wish him well, hope he has a monster game next year against the goiters, and goes on to have a successful NFL career.
He worked hard and played hard for us, and spoke highly of his time at FSU.

Excited for baseball this year, simply don't get a lot on tv, hoping the ACC network gets me more games out here.
I hope so too. Now that my son has moved closer to Tally, we'll be going to more games this year. I love sitting with The Animals on a warm spring afternoon with a beer in my hand.
I hope the ACCN will show more games too so when I chime in on the board people can't claim I don't know anything about FSU baseball because I don't attend the all of the games...

Reactions: noleclone2

How I wish that move to the Big 12 had happened. I really am amazed how ACC inexplicably hates on FSU, despite making them a fortune and legitimizing them as a football conference.

I have no problem being in the ACC. The Big 12 makes zero sense.
Yes. The ACC is great. They love us.

I think my favorite part of being in the ACC is having the football refs trying to even things out on football field to protect the lesser teams while having the Basketball refs protect the powerhouse basketball teams.

Also enjoy being paid at bottom rung with Pac 12...

Yes. The ACC is great. They love us.

I think my favorite part of being in the ACC is having the football refs trying to even things out on football field to protect the lesser teams while having the Basketball refs protect the powerhouse basketball teams.

Also enjoy being paid at bottom rung with Pac 12...

FSU has been the "lesser team" in recent years.

And the top ACC moments video was an all-time compilation. Nor have we ever received the type of support Clemson is currently enjoying, even while riding the same win streak 6 years ago.

3d184897_sour-grapes-make-the-best-whine.jpeg

Well damnit, looks like ATMU poached FSU's DB coach.

Main guess for departing so fast is they threw a stack of benjamins at him. As "those people" are apt to do.

other than a large bump in pay, what other sense does this make? He knows what he has with Norvell (has coached with him), and just recently took the job. Now A&M comes calling and you jump ship? Have fun watching Jimbo wear himself (and others) out/down.

Hopefully Norvell has a plan and can replace quickly (and with quality).

other than a large bump in pay, what other sense does this make? He knows what he has with Norvell (has coached with him), and just recently took the job. Now A&M comes calling and you jump ship? Have fun watching Jimbo wear himself (and others) out/down.

Hopefully Norvell has a plan and can replace quickly (and with quality).

One of the things about Norvell that I like, unlike the FSU administration or Taggart, is that (so far) he seems to anticipate potential issues and quickly line up alternatives. I think FSU might have ass-backwardly stumbled into a fantastic coach as their 5th? 6th? 7th? choice.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT