ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

Norvellllllllllllllls debut was probably a worse debut than willlllllllie had.

You obviously didn’t go to the game. Midway through the second quarter we had Virginia Tech fans literally mocking our team and saying “Look, they don’t even know how to play football!!! LOL”

Reactions: noleclone2
We will be lucky to win 3 games playing like this.
Not sure what Norvell didn’t like about Sims. He is better than any QB we have right now. Is it too late to cancel the season?

You obviously didn’t go to the game. Midway through the second quarter we had Virginia Tech fans literally mocking our team and saying “Look, they don’t even know how to play football!!! LOL”

Georgia Tech was predicted to be the last place team in ACC. They just beat us at home. I hope that this is like Roadhouse. "It's gonna get worse before it gets better". I hope this is the worst.

If they are 75% on #1, they are 100% on the coach for not making a change.

Well I do NOT understand how we kept taking Travis out after getting first downs, but at the moment we don’t have another choice other than Travis. Purdy is out with an injury until mid season and Rodemaker was never brought in to compete for the job as a frosh, he’s not that skilled. He’s your depth guy/maybe last season or two starter kind of guy.

So really it’s Travis or Blackman. And I know Travis had some unknown off field issues which shot his ability to properly compete for the start. But regardless of what his issue is (unless it’s a MeToo type of thing), he should be our starter until Purdy comes back. Blackman has proven over and over again he can’t do it.

Well I do NOT understand how we kept taking Travis out after getting first downs, but at the moment we don’t have another choice other than Travis. Purdy is out with an injury until mid season and Rodemaker was never brought in to compete for the job as a frosh, he’s not that skilled. He’s your depth guy/maybe last season or two starter kind of guy.

So really it’s Travis or Blackman. And I know Travis had some unknown off field issues which shot his ability to properly compete for the start. But regardless of what his issue is (unless it’s a MeToo type of thing), he should be our starter until Purdy comes back. Blackman has proven over and over again he can’t do it.

If Travis is allowed to play at all, it's not a "MeToo" thing.

He should start at Miami next week.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Georgia Tech was predicted to be the last place team in ACC. They just beat us at home. I hope that this is like Roadhouse. "It's gonna get worse before it gets better". I hope this is the worst.

Virginia Tech ended up 6-7 in 2018 and made us look like fools in that opener. We weren’t even competitive in that game.

While I don’t think Georgia Tech is going to end up competing for anything, I REALLY like their coach and he’s in year two of their rebuild. So they’ll probably end up at least as good as that 2018 VT team.

We will be lucky to win 3 games playing like this.
Not sure what Norvell didn’t like about Sims. He is better than any QB we have right now. Is it too late to cancel the season?

Sims basically threw down an ultimatum that we make him the only new QB. We need depth for the future, one year isn’t going to fix us.

@SeaPA ,@mnole03 , @Gonolz - sorry to kick ya when you’re down. I really was rooting for you guys. It was probably me rooting for you that did it. Glad you dudes have a sense of humor.

6-7 years ago we would’ve torched this place...now we’re just numb to it.:)

Please do root against Texas A&M though. Our former coach’s wife got banged by a Gator and he killed our team. Still haven’t recovered, as you can see.

Problem is, the guy we kee sending out there is a guy who was brought in to be a depth guy. At no point in the last 4 years has he looked like someone who should be on the field for us. Hell, if he had entered the transfer portal he’d have ended up walking on somewhere. No coach in the country would piss away a scholarship on him.

Please do root against Texas A&M though. Our former coach’s wife got banged by a Gator and he killed our team. Still haven’t recovered, as you can see.

If he’d said he wanted to start over, instead of pretending that his life falling apart was because we didn’t spend enough on facilities, I’d be cool with him.

No, Flick is obviously a jinx. You should encourage him to adopt aTm as his new team.

I hope to god I never see James Blackman play another down. He is horrific. He must have this odd way of hypnotizing coaches In practice that they ignore the tightening in actual games. His turnovers, quadruple pump tentative throws and lame elusiveness make it clear he is awful. We win this game if we roll out Jordan and Tate last 5-6 possessions. Very pissed to watch Mike and new staff use Travis for spark and....forget him.

Please explain this as I have zero idea what you’re talking about. I am intrigued, though.

Former Gator wide receiver banged former coach Jimbo's wife. Jimbo talked to his former buddy Texas A&M AD. Jimbo decided to request ridiculous demands from FSU or threatened to leave. FSU did not want to meet ridiculous demands. Jimbo stopped recruiting for FSU even though he was HC. FSU's recruiting class was a disaster. FSU gave Willie Taggart a super sweet deal to replace Jimbo. Taggart couldn't recruit a single decent QB or too many other players. FSU has its first non-bowl/losing season if 40 years. Taggart got fired and paid way too much. Norvell got hired and paid. FSU lost at home to the projected worst team in the ACC. FSU football has sucked since a Gator nailed Jimbo's wife. Any questions?

Former Gator wide receiver banged form coach Jimbo's wife. Jimbo talked to his former buddy Texas A&M AD. Jimbo decided to request ridiculous demands from FSU or threatened to leave. FSU did not want to meet ridiculous demands. Jimbo stopped recruiting for FSU even though he was HC. FSU's recruiting class was a disaster. FSU gave Willie Taggart a super sweet deal to replace Jimbo. Taggart couldn't recruit a single decent QB or too many other players. FSU has it's first non-bowl/losing season if 40 years. Taggart got fired and paid way too much. Norvell got hired and paid. FSU lost at home to the projected worst team in the ACC. FSU football has sucked since a Gator nailed Jimbo's wife. Any questions?

You should work for Reader's Digest on condensing novels.

Last edited:
So, I’m drunk. Thank you Proof Brewing Company!

Norvell looked only slightly better than Willie did. Take James out, put Travis in for a few runs hoping for a miracle.

James sucked, Scary Terry is scary overrated! The defense was saved by special teams and a couple of bad decisions by Sims.

I’m thankful to be bitching about football!

Former Gator wide receiver banged former coach Jimbo's wife. Jimbo talked to his former buddy Texas A&M AD. Jimbo decided to request ridiculous demands from FSU or threatened to leave. FSU did not want to meet ridiculous demands. Jimbo stopped recruiting for FSU even though he was HC. FSU's recruiting class was a disaster. FSU gave Willie Taggart a super sweet deal to replace Jimbo. Taggart couldn't recruit a single decent QB or too many other players. FSU has its first non-bowl/losing season if 40 years. Taggart got fired and paid way too much. Norvell got hired and paid. FSU lost at home to the projected worst team in the ACC. FSU football has sucked since a Gator nailed Jimbo's wife. Any questions?

The gator banging Jimbo’s wife. Couldn’t give less of a f*** about all that other stuff you wrote about.

Please write several paragraphs about the entire Jimbo’s wife banging situation.

Reactions: noleclone2
The gator banging Jimbo’s wife. Couldn’t give less of a f*** about all that other stuff you wrote about.

Please write several paragraphs about the entire Jimbo’s wife banging situation.

Former mediocre Gator worked as her personal trainer. Gave her full body workouts. Gators wanted to make the guy “honorary Mr. 2-Bits” because he cuckolded our coach. Jimbo took his revenge by chubbing up and making a mediocre Showtime reality show. Obviously there wasn’t time to recruit or develop talent.

Candi got paid, and is probably living her best life. Jimbo went full country music song and took his dog and his truck and moved to Texas.

candi-fisher-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it was more than just the trainer. She had a voracious appetite. I have no regrets.

Reactions: irunlikeAcieEarl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT