ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

Gahhhhhhhh. I think this game started when I was in high school and I will be eligible for social security by the time it mercifully ends

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Are we this hard-pressed at running back?

I know we’ve had elite backs for like 10 years, but still. These guys can’t get into the second level?

Blame Khalan Laborn. That 5 star was supposed to be our next Dalvin, Dunn, Etc... but whatever was wrong in his personal life left him useless to us despite all the talent in the world. And thanks to JimmyJamesJoeBob and He Who Shall Not Be Named, we don’t really have a lot of great young backs waiting to take over for Laborn. Corbin and Webb were never supposed to be all-stars. And I don’t know if Toafili has that kind of talent either. We’re definitely working with worse talent in the running back stable than we’ve ever had since the Mid80s.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
GT has out played us today, the 2 interceptions by Samuel were great, but they have been the better team

He certainly should have done whatever possible to keep Sims committed. He might not be great, but compared to the trash we have he is Patrick Mahones.

Until we see Chubba we won’t know. Essentially Norvell traded Sims for Purdy and Rodemaker because Sims was throwing a fit about us trying to get a second frosh QB. Obviously Rodemaker isn’t skilled enough to be a great freshman starter but in a couple of years he should give us quality depth and maybe a starter in year four.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Until we see Chubba we won’t know. Essentially Norvell traded Sims for Purdy and Rodemaker because Sims was throwing a fit about us trying to get a second frosh QB. Obviously Rodemaker isn’t skilled enough to be a great freshman starter but in a couple of years he should give us quality depth and maybe a starter in year four.

By the time one of them plays, it won’t matter.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT