ADVERTISEMENT

117 employees sue Texas hospital over mandatory vaccinations...

I know they aren’t and I was giving one reason why management would require it. Yes, individuals can make their own decision, but follow the money and it costs hospitals more money if they aren’t vaccinated.

You are really bad at understanding how vaccines and viruses work. And how hospitals have an obligation to their patients, first.
A relative was recently in the U of I hospital for over a week and every nurse we asked there was not vaccinated. The hospitalized person is not either and he asked them all as he is considering it. My wife and I are. But each one really was against it. Said not enough is known and there will be issues down the road from it. He is more resolute than ever to wait a year or more.

A relative was recently in the U of I hospital for over a week and every nurse we asked there was not vaccinated. The hospitalized person is not either and he asked them all as he is considering it. My wife and I are. But each one really was against it. Said not enough is known and there will be issues down the road from it. He is more resolute than ever to wait a year or more.

I heard someone say that someone else said that asked someone at UI Hospitals.

Uh huh. One (or more) of the posters on this site here work there. Ask them.

Maybe because unvaccinated staff can put a strain on your staffing levels...and in this case the health care workers have gone above and beyond to provide care for a really long time.
Vaccinated can put a strain on the staff as well, when they have to take days off due to the jab, sickness from the jab, etc. HC workers have gone above and beyond (my wife is one of them) and several have refused the jab and rightfully so.

Vaccinated can put a strain on the staff as well, when they have to take days off due to the jab, sickness from the jab, etc. HC workers have gone above and beyond (my wife is one of them) and several have refused the jab and rightfully so.

Covid can put an even bigger strain on staff. If there's one industry that needs mandatory vaccinations, it's Healthcare.

At this point, any healthcare worker who hasn't gotten covid and still refuses the vaccination should be terminated. Even those who've gotten covid should do it, imo. This is an industry that takes care of our most sick and vulnerable.

In a hospital, the spread of a disease in the building is supposed to result from the patients, not the doctors and nurses who treat them. These vaccines work. There's almost no excuse not to get it.

Healthcare workers are putting their vulnerable patients at higher risk by not vaxxing. It's a selfish attitude that has no place in a medical setting. Given the amount of time and resources (human capital and meds) spent fighting this disease over the last year, you would think everyone would understand why they need a vaccination. It's a really selfish look for any health care worker who refuses the jab. The goals of the vaccines are to provide protection for the person taking the shot and to stop its spread. Some selfish workers in the healthcare industry are trying their best to forget about the "stop the spread" part, which will prolong the effects of the virus on the sick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT