ADVERTISEMENT

12 Year Old Michigan Kid Robbed Gas Station at Gunpoint...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
If the gas station didn’t have a door this never would have happened….just another example for the need for door regulation
Yep, and as soon as we turn our schools and gas stations into Fort Knox, then they'll start shooting up people everywhere else.

Reactions: Moral and Tom Paris
Dude behind him could have easily taken him out. He only pointed the gun at her briefly. Guy could have got him then. It looked like the gun jammed after he shot too.

Reactions: The Tradition
Dude behind him could have easily taken him out. He only pointed the gun at her briefly. Guy could have got him then. It looked like the gun jammed after he shot too.
The guy behind him did not have the same view we did.

Reactions: lucas80
Hang the little bastard now and be done with it. You spawned a monster/idiot, collateral damage and the world is now a better place.
If he actually killed/tried to kill someone maybe you would have a point. 12 year olds are basically mentally disabled people with an underdeveloped brain

Reactions: Moral
Why? He’s 12. Jesus you guys are ridiculous.
ffffff.png&text=Boys%20will%20be%20boys

Reactions: Moral and Tom Paris
Look, what I proposed won’t happen.

What will happen, though, is he’ll be in juvenile detention for awhile and my guess is in 8-10 years he’s dead, by cop or another criminal. Just hope he doesn’t take some innocents with him along the way.
Or he wakes tf up, corrects his behavior, and becomes a productive member of society. Have you worked with troubled kids before? Most of the time they’re just mimicking the behavior of an adult who has influenced them poorly.

Or he wakes tf up, corrects his behavior, and becomes a productive member of society. Have you worked with troubled kids before? Most of the time they’re just mimicking the behavior of an adult who has influenced them poorly.
That could certainly happen. I’m sure he’ll turn it around and go on to University of Michigan.

My scenario is more likely, though.

I know, just messing around.

You know my scenario is more likely though.
I don’t know that it is. He’s young enough to change his life without being charged as an adult. I know plenty of people who are incredible that have done similar things as a young adult.

I don’t know that it is. He’s young enough to change his life without being charged as an adult. I know plenty of people who are incredible that have done similar things as a young adult.
Sorry, I don’t believe you. You know plenty of people who have committed armed robbery and turned out to be incredible?

If he actually killed/tried to kill someone maybe you would have a point. 12 year olds are basically mentally disabled people with an underdeveloped brain
Most of the 12 year olds I have coached and taught have much more empathy and good sense than many of the adults I know or have known.

Reactions: win1forthe
I'll never forget this town because there was a local radio station that would play The Price is Right all day. I guess they should ban simulcasting gameshows to the radio

I know plenty of people who are incredible that have done similar things as a young adult.
What? Links to articles of 12 year old friends shooting a gun while robbing a store? Plenty? Really? Not that I didn't have a clue before, but now I know you're basically f.o.s.

This. My god, this. There’s absolutely no way he’s not IAFtball&bball. Or whatever his hell forsaken idiotic handle was.

I have Chis as IAFBBB and I’m not sure on NC. Dude isn’t letting up any obvious hints like a lot of the other people do. You have a CISSP NC?

What? Links to articles of 12 year old friends shooting a gun while robbing a store? Plenty? Really? Not that I didn't have a clue before, but now I know you're basically f.o.s.

What if I told you Elon Musk fired a warning shot into a convenience store ceiling when he was 12 years old?

Yeah, I know... that's totally believable.

I have Chis as IAFBBB and I’m not sure on NC. Dude isn’t letting up any obvious hints like a lot of the other people do. You have a CISSP NC?
Let’s start a thread about Red Lobster trout. That will for sure out him. Amirite? Lessdoit.

• Love
CISSP? I’m not fbbb. That guy is way nicer and way dumber than me.

ADVERTISEMENT