ADVERTISEMENT

13 year old driver behind the wheel in accident that kills 9 people.

So the idiot 38 year old was letting a 13 year old drive a truck 75MPH on a spare tire.
I hope more information is eventually released. My first thought is the adult was drunk and had the kid drive. Or, maybe had a disability of some sort and told the kid to drive. It’s insane.

I hope more information is eventually released. My first thought is the adult was drunk and had the kid drive. Or, maybe had a disability of some sort and told the kid to drive. It’s insane.

Dad too drunk to drive was my first thought as well. Sad. I hope his estate, if any gets bank-rupted if that is the case. Party at home drunk gun toten texans.

Dad too drunk to drive was my first thought as well. Sad. I hope his estate, if any gets bank-rupted if that is the case. Party at home drunk gun toten texans.
Nothing split seven ways is still nothing.

So the idiot 38 year old was letting a 13 year old drive a truck 75MPH on a spare tire.
I just returned from a month in Texas. Folks drive way to fast, they love to ride your rear bumper, they obviously do not have turn signals in Texas and there are pick-up trucks every where.
I was amazed there aren’t more traffic deaths in Texas than there are. This accident was a real tragedy...understand both members of men’s and wmen’s Team were killed.

I just returned from a month in Texas. Folks drive way to fast, they love to ride your rear bumper, they obviously do not have turn signals in Texas and there are pick-up trucks every where.
I was amazed there aren’t more traffic deaths in Texas than there are. This accident was a real tragedy...understand both members of men’s and wmen’s Team were killed.
The two who survived will likely to need some serious counseling. Survivor guilt is a real thing. If Sandy Hook is any measure, even their families might need some help.

Reactions: Moral
You really didn't think this one through, did you? Or are you advocating that we treat guns and those who use them like cars adnd those who drive them? I'm 100% in favor of that.
Well, yeah. That, and we actually do have common sense regulations on who can legally operate a motor vehicle.

Trad was trying to be clever and true to form failed miserably.

Reactions: golfinghawkeye

Jimmy...the one thing Texas has more of than oil derricks is lawyers! I guarantee you these buzzards are lined up for miles to get their hands on this one! $$$ to be had...and “justice for all!” ;)
One of the things that impressed me about Texas last month was how aggressive lawyer advertising on TV was! These sumbitches are advertising ALL the time!

Jimmy...the one thing Texas has more of than oil derricks is lawyers! I guarantee you these buzzards are lined up for miles to get their hands on this one! $$$ to be had...and “justice for all!” ;)
One of the things that impressed me about Texas last month was how aggressive lawyer advertising on TV was! These sumbitches are advertising ALL the time!

The Texas Law Hawk!!!!

lt32d.gif

- VS -

The Texas Hammer!!!!

jim-adler-texas-hammer.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT