ADVERTISEMENT

14 people shot In Philadelphia Center, 3 dead

My son lives on that street in the 1700 block. This was the 200. There was a shooting in the 400 block Tuesday. Scary stuff. He is actually thinking of moving to NYC and believe it or not, NY is much safer.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Here’s another one yesterday in Phoenix. Whatever is happening goes beyond just guns obviously and that’s not an argument against gun control.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Here’s another one yesterday in Phoenix. Whatever is happening goes beyond just guns obviously and that’s not an argument against gun control.

Whatever is happening? LOL!

60 years ago, South Street was the hippest street in town. American Bandstand, the Twist, mashed potato and watusi too. Seems a million miles away from the days of Chubby Checker and the Orlons.

Just another night in Libbyland, and it's gonna get worse as long as Libbies are in charge.

In the Minneapolis area they are no longer stopping people for a laundry list of traffic violations. Gee, that should help. LOL! Remember shoplifting (i.e. stealing) is no longer a crime in Libbyland. When you ALLOW rampant crime, guess what you get more of? I know, shocker.

You get what you vote for, so keep voting for more dead bodies and you'll get more dead bodies. Enjoy, you earned it.

In the Philly shooting there was even a good, trained guy (cop) with a gun but I guess its harder to shoot someone when you're aiming at a single person as opposed to emptying your semi-automatic weapon into the crowd.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Just another night in Libbyland, and it's gonna get worse as long as Libbies are in charge.

In the Minneapolis area they are no longer stopping people for a laundry list of traffic violations. Gee, that should help. LOL! Remember shoplifting (i.e. stealing) is no longer a crime in Libbyland. When you ALLOW rampant crime, guess what you get more of? I know, shocker.

You get what you vote for, so keep voting for more dead bodies and you'll get more dead bodies. Enjoy, you earned it.

TOTALLY sweet OWN of that DUMBASS LIBBY brotha! When you first called it Libbyland, I said lol!, then when you called it Libbyland a second time I yelled LOL!

Keep up the destruction of the libbies! GOD BLESS!

Speaking of Minneapolis…

Legalize fist fights. Everyone runs to grab a gun. Remember the movie Friday when Ice Cube tried sneaking a gun out of the house and his dad questioned his manhood. Ice Cube says "I'm a man without it"...smh these "men" are so soft

It certainly seems to be a common theme in a lot of the mass shootings in urban areas to see groups of unsupervised kids meeting in a central location with other unsupervised kids, none of whom have any reason to be there, that results in indisciminate fighting and shootings that the restorative justice prosecutors refuse to do anything about. Even Dems in DC have started to try to reign Dems in on the local level for the damage they're allowing to happen

Yeah, "Libbyland" is the only place where this is a problem and there are mass shootings. /Fail.

Reactions: franklinman
Don't like the label "mass shootings" when it comes to events like these. These situations aren't the same as what happened in Texas and trivializes it to score political points.

These are fights that turn into shootouts. Not a lone person who sets out that day with the intent of mass slaughter. Is it a bad thing and a problem? Yes. But there are differences.

What about the red cities and states this is happening in??

Reactions: RileyHawk
Don't like the label "mass shootings" when it comes to events like these. These situations aren't the same as what happened in Texas and trivializes it to score political points.

These are fights that turn into shootouts. Not a lone person who sets out that day with the intent of mass slaughter. Is it a bad thing and a problem? Yes. But there are differences.

I am on the fence with this, intent can be formed in an instant though I still don't think that there's an intent to do anything besides fire a gun

These are much easier to stop though. There's usually advanced notice on social media and if you really want to deter it, disrupt public transit. Some wise leadership would start prosecuting based on device id from the cell phones used to coordinate these spirited events.

They are different, and both are in fact mass shootings and tragic. The categorical distinction should be "random mass shooting" (i.e. this one) vs. "premeditated targeted mass shooting" (i.e. Uvalde), but just saying "mass shooting" as a blanket category is easier for most.

There’s no real fix for our unique societal ills w/o dramatic cultural, socioeconomic changes. We’re the most consumer driven, vapid society on the planet.

Reactions: JMNSHO
3ynmtd360s391.jpg

Libbyland isn't even open man

Libbyland
(804) 836-3074

This is an embrasisngly stupid post that just proves you are a troll

What is happening is too many people carry guns that also have tempers, mental health issues, etc. Guns are the common theme.

Should we separate gang related shootings from the shootings like Buffalo and Texas? I think we should. The laws that we want to enact won’t stop gang shootings

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
What is happening is too many people carry guns that also have tempers, mental health issues, etc. Guns are the common theme.
We’ve always had guns. Never seen so many mass shootings though. Again not an argument against gun control. I really am starting to think only revolvers and hunting rifles should be allowed (and maybe only revolvers at home). That’s enough for self defense. Even a 9mm handgun can have a 30 round magazine (or more) and those are pretty quick firing rounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT