ADVERTISEMENT

16 days as Nominee, Zero interviews.

Yeah, she's only had to consolidate the whole party, wrangle delegates, garner all of their votes, become the official nominee, select a VP, raise $300 million, do countless rallies, overtake Trump in the polls, and create a level of energy not seen since Obama. All in just 2 weeks. But interviews...

Yeah, she's only had to consolidate the whole party, wrangle delegates, garner all of their votes, become the official nominee, select a VP, raise $300 million, do countless rallies, overtake Trump in the polls, and create a level of energy not seen since Obama. All in just 2 weeks. But interviews...
Bet she is sharp as a tack behind closed doors, amirite?

Reactions: seminole97
I wonder what's worse: doing no interviews, or doing bad interviews, in which you say things like "I know my wife's not white, but I love her"?

Reactions: BelemNole
sam winchester yawn GIF

I wonder what's worse: doing no interviews, or doing bad interviews, in which you say things like "I know my wife's not white, but I love her.
Doing bad interviews is worse. Is that what she fears? If so, I hope she has a great press secretary.

Why give interviews when she can watch the other side self-destruct? A good example is Trump's recent rally in Georgia where he blasts Governor Kemp. Can Trump get any more stupid than that going after Kemp who has a favorable rating of 60%+ among Georgia voters. And then there is JD Vance who repeatedly sticks his foot in his mouth.

I have never heard of this as an issue in campaigns before. She's not exactly in the basement a la 2020
Of course not. People campaigning for office love to talk. Let her be stupid, The Donald will reply just as stupidly, and we can all have a great laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT