ADVERTISEMENT

1hr till long John silvers

Boat Poop GIF

Fun fact, if you go to the Abelardo's that took over the LJS locations in the Des Moines Metro, they have a super secret LJS menu you can still request. You just have to say "Avast Matey!" at the order counter. They give you unlimited Chipotle Tartar Sauce if you say it in Spanish.

Reactions: Moral
Fun fact, if you go to the Abelardo's that took over the LJS locations in the Des Moines Metro, they have a super secret LJS menu you can still request. You just have to say "Avast Matey!" at the order counter. They give you unlimited Chipotle Tartar Sauce if you say it in Spanish.

I hate to hijack, but what's your opinion of Abelardo's? They rebuilt the DQ on Wilson Ave here in CR and it appears they've opened - I haven't met anybody that's eaten at one yet.

Any good?

I hate to hijack, but what's your opinion of Abelardo's? They rebuilt the DQ on Wilson Ave here in CR and it appears they've opened - I haven't met anybody that's eaten at one yet.

Any good?
If it's the same one as in Des Moines it's alright. They have the same menu and supplier as a lot of Mexican restaurants in the lower end price range. One of the few places open late since COVID, so very convenient when I've gotten back to Des Moines late after day trips instead of being stuck with just Burger King or Taco Bell.

Reactions: stickman80
At 7:07 this morning. After a night of drinking beer (IPAs) I was awaken by a rumbling in my stomach. The rumbling turned into an explosion.

I've been hating life the last half hour. I hope to God it's over now.
Could have been worse.....you skipped the slaw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT