ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

Seems like overkill. Two seems sufficient.

60027751.jpg

I’ll say this: IMDB has it at a 7.1, which is better than most Netflix movies (low bar, I am aware).

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Spoiler alert: Trump won bigly. The brown people toted sacks and sacks of illegal hispanic cast ballots all the way up north so that Biden and the Libs could sent Trump to Mara-Lago so they could plunder American and have sex with children before eating them. It's simple, and fool can see it. It all happened before our eyes and yet nobody saw it. It was the greatest political crime in history, but nobody can find the evidence.

Haven't seen it. I'm guessing it goes something like, "Blah blah blah, ballot harvesting. Blah blah blah, ballot stuffing. Blah blah blah... Only in states Trump lost, blah blah blah..."

Oh yeah, and absolutely no video or visual evidence. But tons of "geolocation data" purchased from god knows who.
Well there’s gotta be an explanation for it. Interesting that YouTube is silencing it. Let it in the light, I say. Let’s see it and draw our own conclusions! Power to the people!

Considering it was made by Dinesh D'Souza, I'm going with it being a bigger fantasy than Wizard of Oz.

It being called a documentary might be the biggest stretch in the history of stretches. The guy has never seen an actual fact that he'll acknowledge and he's never met a conspiracy theory he doesn't believe in or won't push.

A bit off subject- anyone remember the first loose change movie? That was very well done. I wonder if danouche is as talented as that crew.

Haven't seen it. I'm guessing it goes something like, "Blah blah blah, ballot harvesting. Blah blah blah, ballot stuffing. Blah blah blah... Only in states Trump lost, blah blah blah..."

Oh yeah, and absolutely no video or visual evidence. But tons of "geolocation data" purchased from god knows who.
There is video evidence

So well done they had to make a second to fix all the things wrong with it...oh, and you know how I know you're a troll?
Maybe it’s the second one I’m thinking of then… idk it’s no longer available to view in the US. Just a tad …. Interesting

Maybe because it's full of shit...National Geographic did a special with said director and he was "stumped" time and again when presented with evidenced directly contradicting his "evidence".
Idk man. The fact that it’s banned indicates on the surface level, there’s too much in the film for the public to handle responsibly. Nat Geo could be in on it as well. Have they looked into stock options connections with the editors of that mag?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
What exactly are the desperate attempts to silence, Are you not allowed to watch the movie?
Well, for starters, go ahead and Google the movie. See what pops up. Holy hell talk about fighting misinformation with the appearance of misinformation.

I saw the IMDb info on movie, Grossed 750K, So not really a money maker for theaters, Read Trump loves it and AP,NPR etc feel “facts” presented are highly questionable.

Reactions: nelly02
I saw the IMDb info on movie, Grossed 750K, So not really a money maker for theaters, Read Trump loves it and AP,NPR etc feel “facts” presented are highly questionable.
Yeah but wasn’t it limited release? I don’t think I’ve seen it on any showtimes. Not that I’d ever go sit through something like this in a theater. I would still like to see it for reasons outlined above about everyone crying don’t see it.

They clearly have to tighten up the mail-in crap. I think a lot is now put into place to combat things like ballot harvesting.

Yeah but wasn’t it limited release? I don’t think I’ve seen it on any showtimes. Not that I’d ever go sit through something like this in a theater. I would still like to see it for reasons outlined above about everyone crying about it.

If you want to keep going down the massive election voter fraud rabbit hole then you should probably watch it.

If you want to keep going down the massive election voter fraud rabbit hole then you should probably watch it.
Na it’s not about “massive election fraud.” It’s about evidence of wrongdoing that wasn’t consequential in the grand scheme of things. Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be known because quacks can’t handle it without losing their minds.

Na it’s not about “massive election fraud.” It’s about evidence of wrongdoing that wasn’t consequential in the grand scheme of things. Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be known because quacks can’t handle it without losing their minds.

I’m going to be honest with you, This is where you really lose me, Either you believe there was fraud or not, Trump in his deranged mind probably by now actually believes he was cheated, All the GOP ass kissers know it didn’t happen, But they want to appease the Boss no matter what the cost. They play to a base of about 30%. And then you talk about “quacks that can’t handle the truth”. I mean honestly take a step back and think about it.

I'm not a partisan dbag so doubt it. Also not a complete moron to believe the 2020 stuff. I'm SURE you're right though. Lol
Maybe you should read the thread before you paint me into a corner that you can throw insults at. Unfortunately for you and the rest of the mob, I don’t align completely with any one party or belief system.

I’m going to be honest with you, This is where you really lose me, Either you believe there was fraud or not, Trump in his deranged mind probably by now actually believes he was cheated, All the GOP ass kissers know it didn’t happen, But they want to appease the Boss no matter what the cost. They play to a base of about 30%. And then you talk about “quacks that can’t handle the truth”. I mean honestly take a step back and think about it.
It’s completely naive and ignorant to believe that 0 fraud exists. That said, it’s equally naive and ignorant to believe enough existed in 2020 to sway the election. The truth is somewhere in between. I’d like to hear the evidence and make a decision.

Reactions: CaboKP
It’s completely naive and ignorant to believe that 0 fraud exists. That said, it’s equally naive and ignorant to believe enough existed in 2020 to sway the election. The truth is somewhere in between. I’d like to hear the evidence and make a decision.

So how many investigations and how many findings of no widespread fraud is enough? Seems to me so far you are not happy with the results to date and are kicking the can down the road hoping for results to fit the narrative you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT