ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

Nonsense. I’ve already explained to the nut jobs who believe in the insurrectionist coup conspiracy that we can’t be victims of a coup in this country.

Sorry, no one’s capable of overthrowing every state government.
What? What do you think decertifying an election is?

What? What do you think decertifying an election is?
Oh no 🥱 can’t teach high school government again. My god bro, do you have any idea how much power the states have? Just on manpower alone they would stand up to an illegitimate president. The military wouldn’t be on board either. No power would be attained. It’s a flawed plan filled with too many holes to count.

Yeah that, Or they thought he would be the easier opponent to defeat in the general election.
Ohhhhh what? No way. I have been told on here repeatedly that all these guys are going to get in office and turn us into Nazi germany. You’re saying they’re not actually electable? Hmmm why are we so afraid then?

Ohhhhh what? No way. I have been told on here repeatedly that all these guys are going to get in office and turn us into Nazi germany. You’re saying they’re not actually electable? Hmmm why are we so afraid then?

I don’t believe one election equals every election that will be going on in November but you go ahead with your hyperbole.

I don’t believe one election equals every election that will be going on in November but you go ahead with your hyperbole.
There’s no way in hell dumb orange man wins another election and you know it. Quit co-signing the fear mongering stupidity by some of the people on this board. If it’s really a threat, you don’t fund ANY of it ever, even for political gain.

There’s no way in hell dumb orange man wins another election and you know it. Quit co-signing the fear mongering stupidity by some of the people on this board. If it’s really a threat, you don’t fund ANY of it ever, even for political gain.

What the hell are you talking about, MTG, Gaetz, Boebert, They are already in office, You don’t think more like them can be elected? What you see as fear mongering I see as reality, You have your perspective, I have mine.

Reactions: mooresville hawk
What questions? You haven’t asked anything related to the film and spammed the board with lib talking points. Just like every other thread.
lemonart_cybertroll.png
headline-newspaper-isolated-on-white-background-vector-id616007728

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Haven't seen it. I'm guessing it goes something like, "Blah blah blah, ballot harvesting. Blah blah blah, ballot stuffing. Blah blah blah... Only in states Trump lost, blah blah blah..."

Oh yeah, and absolutely no video or visual evidence. But tons of "geolocation data" purchased from god knows who.

You didn't watch the movie, you just are simply regurgitating talking points from MSM articles. The movie clearly explains how the vote totals could have easily been over the margin of victory in the states. Dinesh could have done a better job with showing more data/video mixed together. He could have also exposed the NFP orgs these people were stopping at, but he didn't name names.

Just because they don't have video showing the same person in multiple locations doesn't discount the data they have. That's all of what these MSM articles lean on as their argument is that talking point along with arguing GPS accuracy. Majority of the boxes didn't have video, making it difficult to do what people are asking. The GPS data shows there was some shady crap going on. There's little doubt about that.
GPS was good enough to nail people on 1/6... but its not accurate enough for this...

GPS was good enough to nail people on 1/6... but its not accurate enough for this...
1/6's mere presence equaled a crime. Trespassing, theft, vandalism, etc. It was used to verify the identity of 1/6's. The GPS data in Dinesh's movie proves someone was near a drop box. It doesn't verify a crime. If u had someone snitch on these individuals. Found funds in their accounts that couldn't be explained. Etc etc. Then u have prove of criminal activity.
Otherwise these are just accusations.

1/6's mere presence equaled a crime. Trespassing, theft, vandalism, etc. It was used to verify the identity of 1/6's. The GPS data in Dinesh's movie proves someone was near a drop box. It doesn't verify a crime. If u had someone snitch on these individuals. Found funds in their accounts that couldn't be explained. Etc etc. Then u have prove I'd criminal activity.
Otherwise these are just accusations.
I don't disagree with anything you said. I was simply pointing out that in one case its presentable evidence, in the other case its simply and conveniently dismissed as inaccurate, or we've made up all kinds of reasons that even if its correct why the same phone could have passed by the same or multiple ballot drop boxes multiple times a day...

This whole story/movie seems to be presenting a tree falling in the woods and no one around to hear it. They can prove individuals possibly made multiple stops at ballot boxes, but they don't have subpoena power to find these people and ask the questions or check their bank accounts.

I don't disagree with anything you said. I was simply pointing out that in one case its presentable evidence, in the other case its simply and conveniently dismissed as inaccurate, or we've made up all kinds of reasons that even if its correct why the same phone could have passed by the same or multiple ballot drop boxes multiple times a day...

This whole story/movie seems to be presenting a tree falling in the woods and no one around to hear it. They can prove individuals possibly made multiple stops at ballot boxes, but they don't have subpoena power to find these people and ask the questions or check their bank accounts.
It's not enough for Probable Cause. U can prove I drive by multiple weed dispensaries every few months. But that isn't enough to go through my bank accounts and my house for weed.

It's not enough for Probable Cause. U can prove I drive by multiple weed dispensaries every few months. But that isn't enough to go through my bank accounts and my house for weed.
again I don't disagree at all. there is accompanying video proof at some of these boxes that people were dropping off multiple ballots, and people taking selfies there, which was explained away as basically people possibly posting on social media or something that they voted.

I have a hard time believing just about anything at this point because I'm pretty sure we have been lied to about the origins of covid, the vaccine efficacy and safety, hunter biden's lap top, trump's russian collusion... and so much more...I wouldn't watch this film and draw any hard conclusions, but I'd be willing to question everything.

Reactions: NCHawk5
again I don't disagree at all. there is accompanying video proof at some of these boxes that people were dropping off multiple ballots, and people taking selfies there, which was explained away as basically people possibly posting on social media or something that they voted.

I have a hard time believing just about anything at this point because I'm pretty sure we have been lied to about the origins of covid, the vaccine efficacy and safety, hunter biden's lap top, trump's russian collusion... and so much more...I wouldn't watch this film and draw any hard conclusions, but I'd be willing to question everything.
Well I just look at this as more noise. If u have something why didn't u turn it over to LEO's. No it's about making a buck and paying a mortgage.
Dinesh has already proven he will cross the line legally and ethically. So it's something I kinda go meh. If u truly believe in your theory. Publish these people's names. Otherwise you're just effectively using it for strictly economic purposes.

Reactions: artradley
Well I just look at this as more noise. If u have something why didn't u turn it over to LEO's. No it's about making a buck and paying a mortgage.
Dinesh has already proven he will cross the line legally and ethically. So it's something I kinda go meh. If u truly believe in your theory. Publish these people's names. Otherwise you're just effectively using it for strictly economic purposes.
They have turned it over to law enforcement, there are open investigations in multiple states AZ, GA, and MI… so that’s been done by true the vote.

If you have or haven’t seen the movie either way there’s some interesting conversation around it here.

This. The MSM no longer had any credibility in my eyes. Major lying about politics, the virus, etc. I have known they’re always questionable, but they crossed from negligent to grossly negligent the past 5 years.

If you have or haven’t seen the movie either way there’s some interesting conversation around it here.
No thanks on Steve he's the rights version of Rick Wilson. Another grifter

• Haha
They’re all grifters. Doesn’t mean there’s no value there. Maybe you could say that about Alex jones.
Steve monetizes his religion and will hide behind it whenever convenient. Talk down to people or shut u out if u call him on it. Rail on prosperity gospel while peddling his version of it. Pass.

No thanks on Steve he's the rights version of Rick Wilson. Another grifter
I’m not suggesting you listen to the entire show, just the interview with erin who is the one who did all the research for true the vote. It seems there is a lot of stuff they cut out of the movie because of time constraints, she is also the one who said which states have undertaken some investigation into SOME of the allegations brought up.
I agree with something brought up earlier here in regards to all the failed cases many of them due to no evidence… there’s been a bit of a viscous cycle of law suits possibly being used for the discovery opportunities being shut down because there’s no evidence, and because there’s no discovery or subpoena power there can be no evidence, so what is a judge to do?
Your honor we want to sue over possible election fraud… okay what’s your offer of proof? Well we have some anecdotal evidence but nothing concrete… so you have questions but no answers? Yes your honor. You have to bring us proof or I have to dismiss… well we need the legal power litigation provides to compel testimony and allow for discovery. If you don’t have evidence I have to dismiss… we don’t have evidence. Case dismissed

I’m not suggesting you listen to the entire show, just the interview with erin who is the one who did all the research for true the vote. It seems there is a lot of stuff they cut out of the movie because of time constraints, she is also the one who said which states have undertaken some investigation into SOME of the allegations brought up.
I agree with something brought up earlier here in regards to all the failed cases many of them due to no evidence… there’s been a bit of a viscous cycle of law suits possibly being used for the discovery opportunities being shut down because there’s no evidence, and because there’s no discovery or subpoena power there can be no evidence, so what is a judge to do?
Your honor we want to sue over possible election fraud… okay what’s your offer of proof? Well we have some anecdotal evidence but nothing concrete… so you have questions but no answers? Yes your honor. You have to bring us proof or I have to dismiss… well we need the legal power litigation provides to compel testimony and allow for discovery. If you don’t have evidence I have to dismiss… we don’t have evidence. Case dismissed
Thanks for the summary. I'm deaf though. Steve gives a very creepy vibe to me. I'm sure he's fine for his friends and fans etc. But like other influencers something about them bugs me in general. Maybe it's his combo of Fundmentalism , certainty, and snake oil salesmen vibe. Wasn't always deaf so I've heard his shtick before.

But I Kinda believe that no matter what evidence could be presented, no judge and no state wants the shit show that would come of it. There’s no remedy in the state’s or federal constitution for a fraudulent election. The domino effect would be chaos. ALL public trust in elections would be completely eroded, all trust in the media would be eroded, it would be dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!

But I Kinda believe that no matter what evidence could be presented, no judge and no state wants the shit show that would come of it. There’s no remedy in the state’s or federal constitution for a fraudulent election. The domino effect would be chaos. ALL public trust in elections would be completely eroded, all trust in the media would be eroded, it would be dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!
So we'd need to cross the streams then?

You people are far too stupid to draw your own conclusions
I think some people fall down the Q hole and what to believe so badly. Hence something like 1/6 or random dude taking over a pizza place.
Got another scenario my wife is close to militant pro-choice. Illnois is going to be a destination for abortion travel. Assume Iowa and Wisconsin eventually will have laws similar to Missouri. Own a van that is common. As I said above go through illnois every few months. So now I'm not just a potential weed mule, but abortion facilitator as well. This shit is nutty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderlips71
The closed minded troupe has arrived for the day. Guys, there’s coffee in the back. Make yourselves at home.

Bro, I'm just here trying to help. As a matter of fact I've never once told you not to go see it. Instead I've helped you understand the resources to see it and learn about it are all over Google and even offered to make it easier for you by posting a direct link to buy tickets for you in your area. Although you chose to not take me up on it our of fear that some posters are going to hunt you down and give out flyers, I guess?

Why the personal attack, fella? I'm not closed minded.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT