ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

Again, I’m not claiming 500k fraudulent ballots. Can’t we just look at evidence and make our own decisions? The silencing of evidence is something Putin would do. We live in a country that has historically allowed the free flow of information and given citizens the responsibility to interpret for themselves.
Who is "silencing" evidence? Please don't say it's the, "media." DA offices aren't tasked with presenting evidence to the media. They're tasked with presenting it to a court of law.

Has any of the "evidence" you speak of been presented to a court of law?

Who is "silencing" evidence? Please don't say it's the, "media." DA offices aren't tasked with presenting evidence to the media. They're tasked with presenting it to a court of law.

Has any of the "evidence" you speak of been presented to a court of law?
Google the movie. See what pops up. Try finding clips on YouTube. Google is a Dem apologist company, always has been. The power of that organization to influence the masses is beyond excessive. They could be limiting all kinds of shit and we wouldn’t know. I’m sure I’ll be flagged for even typing this.

I'm not looking at anything Dinesh claimed. Why are you assuming that? I saw a video posted by someone other than Dinesh, and it was time stamped with different times, and the lady clearly deposited multiple ballots each time. It wasn't about pings.

Here's the link to the site with the video.

https://libertyonenews.com/video-shows-woman-stuffing-one-drop-box-four-times-in-two-days/

It's Detroit. It was four drops over 2 days.

My guess the ballots came from a nursing home or multiple nursing homes. If that's the case, the ballots are suspect. My mom and stepfather were both in nursing facilities, and neither would have been capable of filling out a ballot.
Well if Finance’s parent can’t fill out a ballot than obviously it’s impossible for any individual in a nursing home to do the same. There’s nothing more airtight than a single example of anecdotal evidence.

Google the movie. See what pops up. Try finding clips on YouTube. Google is a Dem apologist company, always has been. The power of that organization to influence the masses is beyond excessive. They could be limiting all kinds of shit and we wouldn’t know. I’m sure I’ll be flagged for even typing this.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Well if Finance’s parent can’t fill out a ballot than obviously it’s impossible for any individual in a nursing home to do the same. There’s nothing more airtight than a single example of anecdotal evidence.
When is the last time you went to a nursing home? This is kind of personal for me. do you really want to go there? I visited one facility every Friday for 2 1/2 years. I visited a different facility every Friday for 4 1/2 years. I seriously doubt even 5% of the residents could fill out a ballot. If you want to pursue this, message me and I'll give you my phone number and we can discuss nursing homes.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5 and NCHawk5

I did Google “2000 miles” and found multiple articles. I even found that this movie is playing in Mooresville. Surprising, considering the silencing that is happening to this movie. I hope the police do not come to my door tonight🤣.

Reactions: fsu1jreed and sob5
Lock them up lock them all up. The only thing that should bother us here though. Is all of these videos are essentially accusing these folks of felonies at the very least.

I did Google “2000 miles” and found multiple articles. I even found that this movie is playing in Mooresville. Surprising, considering the silencing that is happening to this movie. I hope the police do not come to my door tonight🤣.
Mules bud. Not miles. Click on the other links, some sketch city websites saying the film is misinformation. Web design straight out of 1999.

I guess you take the position that people can’t judge information for themselves? It’s ok to have that opinion. China seems to find that important to retain power, the jury is still out on the effectiveness.

I take the position that you're being a fool in this thread. Pretending stories are being covered-up and "the truth" is not being reported. There have been literally hundreds of claims of misdeeds that have been covered by literally hundreds of media outlets. Dinesh has a few more that will be investigated and, likely, thrown into the dustbin of MAGA lies and distortions.

And, mind you, this is all being done to help setup overturning the next Presidential election should it not go the GOP's way. So you are playing the role of useful idiot for the cause of destroying our democracy.

I take the position that you're being a fool in this thread. Pretending stories are being covered-up and "the truth" is not being reported. There have been literally hundreds of claims of misdeeds that have been covered by literally hundreds of media outlets. Dinesh has a few more that will be investigated and, likely, thrown into the dustbin of MAGA lies and distortions.

And, mind you, this is all being done to help setup overturning the next Presidential election should it not go the GOP's way. So you are playing the role of useful idiot for the cause of destroying our democracy.
I’ll take that as a “Yes” on agreeing with the CCP on limiting information to ensure obedience of the population. Again, nothing wrong with taking that position. Some think citizens can’t handle the truth. Just here wanting to see evidence doesn’t make me an idiot, I’m just being open to the film and its contents. You’re the one insinuating a conspiracy.

I’ll take that as a “Yes” on agreeing with the CCP on limiting information to ensure obedience of the population. Again, nothing wrong with taking that position. Some think citizens can’t handle the truth. Just here wanting to see evidence doesn’t make me an idiot, I’m just being open to the film and its contents. You’re the one insinuating a conspiracy.

Given that I denied there is any limiting of information, your reading and comprehension skills seem to be lacking as much as your critical reasoning skills.

Dinesh has thrown some crap on the wall. It will be openly looked at and discussed. Given the track record of these claims (about zero for one million so far) I don't feel I'm too far out on a limb saying there probably isn't much of anything there. And then someone else will throw some more crap on the wall, and you will start this same conversation.

Reactions: sob5
Given that I denied there is any limiting of information, your reading and comprehension skills seem to be lacking as much as your critical reasoning skills.

Dinesh has thrown some crap on the wall. It will be openly looked at and discussed. Given the track record of these claims (about zero for one million so far) I don't feel I'm too far out on a limb saying there probably isn't much of anything there. And then someone else will throw some more crap on the wall, and you will start this same conversation.
Critical thinking skills lacking for asking questions about a documentary and evidence? Seriously? I’m open to hearing about what he has to say and am aware of that it shouldn’t be treated as gospel. Don’t need you or big brother to tell me how to think.

• Haha
I'm just a simple man asking simple questions.
Exactly, thank you. I guess questions are inappropriate? Perhaps I should just be spoon fed the news by the unbiased MSM. They really hit the Russian election conspiracy and Hunter laptop stories out of the park. Nothing to see here, folks.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I googled it and the first link was a page giving me a description of the movie, where it was playing near me (1.7 miles away), showtime, and a button to purchase tickets.

The second link was IMDB.

The third link was Rotten Tomatoes.

The fourth link was an NPR article about it.

After that, I quit scrolling.

@NCHawk5 - you sure you know how to use the Google machine brah?

Exactly, thank you. I guess questions are inappropriate? Perhaps I should just be spoon fed the news by the unbiased MSM. They really hit the Russian election conspiracy and Hunter laptop stories out of the park. Nothing to see here, folks.

You've got a thread on page 5 pissing and moaning about people not watching a movie that you haven't watched?

WTF is wrong with you?

You've got a thread on page 5 pissing and moaning about people not watching a movie that you haven't watched?

WTF is wrong with you?

Well, based on my post above - I’m guessing he can’t figure out how to Google it and find out where it’s playing? The interwebz is serious (and evidently tough to figure out) business!

Last edited:

WTF is wrong with you?
Better than a lonely bday thread about drinking by myself 🤷‍♂️

Critical thinking skills lacking for asking questions about a documentary and evidence? Seriously? I’m open to hearing about what he has to say and am aware of that it shouldn’t be treated as gospel. Don’t need you or big brother to tell me how to think.

Yes, your critical thinking skills are lacking for not seeing the pattern.

Shrill claims of voter fraud. Debunked. Repeat.

Somewhere around the 500th iteration the only reasonable response is to yawn and say, “Wake me when someone gets arrested.” Because if there is anything legitimate, charges will be filed. The MSM is not obliged to keep investigating all of the wild claims until there is something that actually catches the attention of the authorities.

Last edited:
Yes, your critical thinking skills are lacking for not seeing the pattern.

Shrill claims of voter fraud. Debunked. Repeat.

Somewhere around the 500th iteration the only reasonable response is to yawn and say, “Wake me when someone gets arrested.” Because if there is anything legitimate, charges will be filed. The MSM is not obliged to keep investigating all of the wild claims until there is something that actually catches the attention of the authorities.
Fair take. What’s the time frame for people to say enough is enough as far as an investigation that goes on that doesn’t uncover legitimate evidence of a conspiracy?

I googled it and the first link was a page giving me a description of the movie, where it was playing near me (1.7 miles away), showtime, and a button to purchase tickets.

The second link was IMDB.

The third link was Rotten Tomatoes.

The fourth link was an NPR article about it.

After that, I quit scrolling.

@NCHawk5 - you sure you know how to use the Google machine brah?
I can’t find the one from yesterday that popped up in the “ad” part of Google at the top. Maybe it was pulled.

Idk. Just asking questions and wanting to see evidence. I’m not connecting the dots but the FBI has proven time and time again to have questionable ethics when politics is involved.
Come on man!

pretty sure the days of my great grandpa advising presidents and J Edgar about what they should or shouldn’t do are over!

Z

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
Come on man!

pretty sure the days of my great grandpa advising presidents and J Edgar about what they should or shouldn’t do are over!

Z
2016 election-questionable (in favor of Trump actually) There is a lot of smoke with the never trumpers in the organization after he was elected. The FBI is overreach at its finest. Way too much power.

I can’t find the one from yesterday that popped up in the “ad” part of Google at the top. Maybe it was pulled.

Fella, that's not how Google works. It isn't an ad. It's how Google natively works with any current movie - and 2,000 mules is no different. Looking at it right now - small image of the movie poster, description of the film, where it's showing near me, show times (in my time zone even to be extra helpful), and a buy tickets now button. It's about as "hidden" as a troll on a message board.

Are you on Windows 95? Are you using Netscape Navigator? Am I on tech support with my boomer parents? Are you only 1/8th technically proficient?

Reactions: steelhawkeye
Fella, that's not how Google works. It isn't an ad. It's how Google natively works with any current movie - and 2,000 mules is no different. Looking at it right now - small image of the movie poster, description of the film, where it's showing near me, show times (in my time zone even to be extra helpful), and a buy tickets now button. It's about as "hidden" as a troll on a message board.

Are you on Windows 95? Are you using Netscape Navigator? Am I on tech support with my boomer parents? Are you only 1/8th technically proficient?
That’s not how Google works? What are you, like 85? Google is almost entirely driven by ads. Have you never heard of ad words? How do you think they make money, Gmail?

That’s not how Google works? What are you, like 85? Google is almost entirely driven by ads. Have you never heard of ad words? How do you think they make money, Gmail?

Am I on tech support with my boomer parents? Are you only 1/8th technically proficient?

You could have just said yes.

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
Am I on tech support with my boomer parents? Are you only 1/8th technically proficient?

You could have just said yes.
Yep switch to baseless personal attacks when the thread is won. Your buddy walked right into a golden question that he’s afraid to answer.

Yep switch to baseless personal attacks when the thread is won. Your buddy walked right into a golden question that he’s afraid to answer.

I'm not sure who you're talking about...to quote Southpark - I'm nobody's buddy, buddy.

Your entire premise of Google hiding information seems to be either a farce or a complete lack of technical acumen on your part. If it's the latter, that's not a personal attack - it's substantiated by your claim. Sorz brah. I'll get you the Google for Dummies book. Send me your address.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
I'm not sure who you're talking about...to quote Southpark - I'm nobody's buddy, buddy.

Your entire premise of Google hiding information seems to be either a farce or a complete lack of technical acumen on your part. If it's the latter, that's not a personal attack - it's substantiated by your claim. Sorz brah. I'll get you the Google for Dummies book. Send me your address.
When personal attacks don’t work, bring in irrelevant issues. That was a sidebar of the thread. Let’s get back on topic, although I’m sure you’d love to drive us into the weeds because that’s where you usually operate.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
When personal attacks don’t work, bring in irrelevant issues. That was a sidebar of the thread. Let’s get back on topic, although I’m sure you’d love to drive us into the weeds because that’s where you usually operate.

Brah, you brought up Google on the 8th post - and 2 of the first 7 were yours. Regardless, I've owned the finger painting you call posting sufficiently in this thread for my liking. I have an interest in about 1/8th of the posts you decide to dabble in. So with that I say adieu and I'll see you on the next one.

Why haven't you watched the movie?

Brah, you brought up Google on the 8th post - and 2 of the first 7 were yours. Regardless, I've owned the finger painting you call posting sufficiently in this thread for my liking. I have an interest in about 1/8th of the posts you decide to dabble in. So with that I say adieu and I'll see you on the next one.
You should take a comedy class at a CC. Punchlines shouldn’t be this repetitive and difficult to discern while covered up in ignorance.

I watched the trailer.

I don’t need to watch the whole movie because it all is in the trailer.

I have been delivered.

I am 100% convinced. What did it was the very masculine and seething but soothing voice at the end.

I don’t need evidence and I don’t need courts of law and I don’t need rule of law and democracy and all that weak azz voting crap (democracy is for bleeding heart libtard pussies after all) and I don’t need journalists and I don’t need science and I don’t need anything but Big Man and Power and my own pure white male American heart, which the Lord Jesus Christ shines his divine light through, to make me know the truest truth of all truths: that Donald J Trump is President forever, and more, that He the second coming of Christ. He is the greatest of all Americans. He wins even when he loses when he wins. He is the resurrection.

I want communion with him to partake of His Body and I want to commune with him to name and execute all Commies and rid this New Jerusalem of Anyone and everyone who disagrees.

I have been to room 101 and I have come out of the closet.

I love big brother! I love Our Savior, Donald Trump!

tell me, dearest Lord Donald and His devout believers, what to think! I surrender myself and my thoughts and heart and reason and life to Thee!

Reactions: sob5 and artradley
I watched the trailer.

I have been delivered.

I am 100% convinced. What did it was the very masculine and seething but soothing voice at the end.

I don’t need evidence and I don’t need courts of law and I don’t need rule of law and democracy and all that weak azz voting crap (democracy is for bleeding heart libtard pussies after all) and I don’t need journalists and I don’t need science and I don’t need anything but Big Man and Power and my own pure white male American heart, which the Lord Jesus Christ shines his divine light through, to make me know the truest truth of all truths: that Donald J Trump is President forever, and more, that He the second coming of Christ. He is the greatest of all Americans. He wins even when he loses when he wins. He is the resurrection.

I want communion with him to partake of His Body and I want to commune with him to name and execute all Commies and rid this New Jerusalem of Anyone and everyone who disagrees.

tell me, dearest Lord Donald and His devout believers, what to think! I surrender myself and my thoughts and heart and reason and life to Thee!

awkward-confused.gif

I watched the trailer.

I have been delivered.

Jeez talk about overkill. Go tell people how their jobs are meaningless and they deserve UBI

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT