ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

Very clear evidence has been presented. You ignore it. You're a troll.
Maybe that’s enough for you to stop researching. I care about this country. I want to know if there is voter fraud happening, no matter what level it’s at. Just because it didn’t affect the end result doesn’t mean it’s okay. I guess you’d be on board as long as a Dems on the right side of it.

Dude, you're the OP. Start and the beginning and read your own posts if you can't remember what you've said.
I presented rumors I have heard online about it, questioned its legitimacy, and agreed with some points against the film. It’s not an all or nothing situation for me. I guess that’s how you view things, and that’s fine. I don’t see the world in black and white.

That’s what he does best
Are you vying for Lying Sack of Crap, yourself? I posted clear evidence that the list Your Master posted was a lie. Why don't YOU demonstrate how I got it wrong.

1. Did the list claim there was no evidence presented in the case of Trump v Wisconsin Election Commission before the 7th Circuit? Yes or no.
2. Did the list present the judgment as being Non-Merit? Yes or no.
3. Does the actual 7th Circuit decision cite an evidentiary hearing and declare that the judgment was on the merits of the case? Yes or no.

I want to see you answer no to any of those questions and proffer your explanation. Or you can duck and dodge just like @your_NCHawk_master5. What'll it be RN? Got a shred of integrity left? Up for the challenge?

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Are you vying for Lying Sack of Crap, yourself? I posted clear evidence that the list Your Master posted was a lie. Why don't YOU demonstrate how I got it wrong.

1. Did the list claim there was no evidence presented in the case of Trump v Wisconsin Election Commission before the 7th Circuit? Yes or no.
2. Did the list present the judgment as being Non-Merit? Yes or no.
3. Does the actual 7th Circuit decision cite an evidentiary hearing and declare that the judgment was on the merits of the case? Yes or no.

I want to see you answer no to any of those questions and proffer your explanation. Or you can duck and dodge just like @your_NCHawk_master5. What'll it be RN? Got a shred of integrity left? Up for the challenge?
Seriously we’re basically talking about pop culture here and you’re getting way too upset.

I read that in a review. It is the most popular political documentary in a very long time. It’s really undeniably groundbreaking based on that alone.
So you think it's groundbreaking because someone said it was in a review. Now that is some independent thinking.

Banned for trolling but totally not a troll.

Reactions: sob5 and praguehawk
So you think it's groundbreaking because someone said it was in a review. Now that is some independent thinking.

No. It’s groundbreaking because of what kind of film it is, the reviews, and the popularity. That’s exactly what an independent would say. A hack, on the other hand, would do exactly as you do on this and everything else we’ve ever discussed. Go get your marching orders for your opinion, defend at all costs.

Seriously we’re basically talking about pop culture here and you’re getting way too upset.
LOL...then just answer the questions. But you won't. You're a troll and there are bigger things to deal with right now than your pathetic excuse for a presence.

No. It’s groundbreaking because of what kind of film it is, the reviews, and the popularity. That’s exactly what an independent would say. A hack, on the other hand, would do exactly as you do on this and everything else we’ve ever discussed. Go get your marching orders for your opinion, defend at all costs.
LOL because of what kind of film it is? It's a documentary. GROUNDBREAKING!! How are you measuring the popularity of the film?

LOL...then just answer the questions. But you won't. You're a troll and there are bigger things to deal with right now than your pathetic excuse for a presence.
What questions? You haven’t asked anything related to the film and spammed the board with lib talking points. Just like every other thread.

LOL because of what kind of film it is? It's a documentary. GROUNDBREAKING!! How are you measuring the popularity of the film?

Political documentary Einstein. There’s more than the Netflix categories of movies. Why don’t you learn a thing or two then come back to talk with the big boys.

Political documentary Einstein. There’s more than the Netflix categories of movies. Why don’t you learn a thing or two then come back to talk with the big boys.
Oh wow, it's a POLITICAL documentary. GROUNDBREAKING!!!!!!

How are you measuring the popularity of the film?

Oh wow, it's a POLITICAL documentary. GROUNDBREAKING!!!!!!

How are you measuring the popularity of the film?
User reviews, widespread release nationwide. Has a political documentary not based on the communist manifesto ever been released nationwide? I don’t believe so.

According to the Associated Press, the film relies on "faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data" provided by True the Vote, a conservative vote-monitoring organization.[5] National Public Radio (NPR) found that True the Vote "made multiple misleading or false claims about its [own] work".[6] AP reported that the film's assertion that True the Vote identified 1,155 paid mules in Philadelphia alone was false. The film presented a single anonymous witness who said she saw people picking up what she "assumed" to be payments for ballot collection in Arizona; no evidence of payments was presented in any of the other four states.[5] The film presents no evidence that ballots were collected from a nonprofit to be deposited in drop boxes.[7]

According to the Associated Press, the film relies on "faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data" provided by True the Vote, a conservative vote-monitoring organization.[5] National Public Radio (NPR) found that True the Vote "made multiple misleading or false claims about its [own] work".[6] AP reported that the film's assertion that True the Vote identified 1,155 paid mules in Philadelphia alone was false. The film presented a single anonymous witness who said she saw people picking up what she "assumed" to be payments for ballot collection in Arizona; no evidence of payments was presented in any of the other four states.[5] The film presents no evidence that ballots were collected from a nonprofit to be deposited in drop boxes.[7]
That’s poking holes. Notice how they’re discrediting details that really are just the icing on the cake. I’m more of a cake kind of guy. Just stick to the bare minimum of verifiable evidence. The cell phone tracking data is very alarming to say the least. Also, the media can no longer be trusted after the Russia and Hunter Biden incidents. They have a political agenda they’re willing to lie for.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
It’s where you take a conversation when you’re afraid of truth coming out. Particularly if it gives credence to anything trump has said. TDS

That’s poking holes. Notice how they’re discrediting details that really are just the icing on the cake. I’m more of a cake kind of guy. Just stick to the bare minimum of verifiable evidence. The cell phone tracking data is very alarming to say the least. Also, the media can no longer be trusted after the Russia and Hunter Biden incidents. They have a political agenda they’re willing to lie for.
My god, just let it die. No one believes your trolling.

LOL soooooo independent.

LOL soooooo independent.

That is completely independent. I did not take that stance until it came to light. Maybe you should enlighten yourself and come up for air.

Maybe that’s enough for you to stop researching. I care about this country. I want to know if there is voter fraud happening, no matter what level it’s at. Just because it didn’t affect the end result doesn’t mean it’s okay. I guess you’d be on board as long as a Dems on the right side of it.

JFC. 90% of the discovered fraud has been MAGATS. We’re not cool with fraud, but wild ass claims with no evidence - or objectively refuted evidence - is meaningless.

You are assisting liars who are trying to destroy our democracy.

JFC.

You are assisting liars who are trying to destroy our democracy.
Nonsense. I’ve already explained to the nut jobs who believe in the insurrectionist coup conspiracy that we can’t be victims of a coup in this country.

Sorry, no one’s capable of overthrowing every state government. Also, the Dems funded the guy in PA who had 1/6 connections. Why? Who’s assisting who in this situation?

Nonsense. I’ve already explained to the nut jobs who believe in the insurrectionist coup conspiracy that we can’t be victims of a coup in this country.

Sorry, no one’s capable of overthrowing every state government. Also, the Dems funded the guy in PA who had 1/6 connections. Why? Who’s assisting who in this situation?
You would think that your troll game would improve at some point.

Dinesh is a liar and a crook who makes money taking advantage of the weak minded. The attempt to convince MAGATS that they can’t trust elections is a calculated strategy to make it easier to do what they tried but failed to do last time - overturn the results of a free and fair election. You are dishonest, and a bad American.

iM JuSt aN iNdePeNDenT AsKinG qUeStIoNs
I guess you’re not interested in discussing anything, as usual. Just want to stick your MSNBC talking points in and search for affirmation from your groupthink infested comrades on the board.

Dinesh is a liar and a crook who makes money taking advantage of the weak minded. The attempt to convince MAGATS that they can’t trust elections is a calculated strategy to make it easier to do what they tried but failed to do last time - overturn the results of a free and fair election. You are dishonest, and a bad American.
I’m not dishonest and certainly not a bad American. Again, I ask, who funded the 1/6 guy in PA?

Yes. You are.
No. I’m not. Your opinion of me isn’t relevant to my life and is inaccurate. The most American thing we can do is open up conversation to those that oppose us. You’re incapable of that. CCP is always recruiting.

PS Who funded the 1/6 guy in PA?

I guess you’re not interested in discussing anything, as usual. Just want to stick your MSNBC talking points in and search for affirmation from your groupthink infested comrades on the board.
What are my talking points?

No. I’m not. Your opinion of me isn’t relevant to my life and is inaccurate. The most American thing we can do is open up conversation to those that oppose us. You’re incapable of that. CCP is always recruiting.

PS Who funded the 1/6 guy in PA?

You know who’s opinion should be irrelevant to you? Guys like D’Souza who are actively working to destroy our democracy.

You know who’s opinion should be irrelevant to you? Guys like D’Souza who are actively working to destroy our democracy.
They’re not. If you said interested in making money, I would consider that as a reasonable opinion. Who supported the 1/6 guy in PA with $1M + in campaign money? I’d like to know who that was so we can write a letter to them.

They’re not. If you said interested in making money, I would consider that as a reasonable opinion. Who supported the 1/6 guy in PA with $1M + in campaign money? I’d like to know who that was so we can write a letter to them.

Yes. D’Souza and his ilk tried to overturn the last election and came closer than we care to admit. Now they are trying to overturn future elections.

And you are helping them.

You are a bad American.

Yes. D’Souza and his ilk tried to overturn the last election and came closer than we care to admit. Now they are trying to overturn future elections.

And you are helping them.

You are a bad American.
I’m not helping them. Dems are. They donated $1M to an “insurrectionist coup nazi democracy hating bigot white supremacist replacement theory” candidate in PA. Go talk to them.

Can link my posts that reference Trump or republicans in this thread? Lying troll.
LOL

"D’Souza then asks five conservative pundits, who supported President Trump’s re-election, what they think about the Trump’s charges of vote fraud. Almost to a man, they agree that, though the vote counting seemed rather irregular in the swing states, they’re still waiting for more proof that the Democrats engaged in actual or illegal vote shenanigans that affected the outcome. The five conservatives in this part of the movie are authors Sebastian Gorka, Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, Erik Metaxas, and Charlie Kirk, who also leads the conservative group Turning Point, which engages with young people, especially college students."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT