ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

So how many investigations and how many findings of no widespread fraud is enough? Seems to me so far you are not happy with the results to date and are kicking the can down the road hoping for results to fit the narrative you want.
How are you drawing that conclusion? I just said above that I don’t believe a widespread conspiracy. There’s evidence and I’d simply like to interpret it. I don’t have a desired outcome from what I will get in the form of information from the documentary, and I’m aware the source has to be taken with a grain of salt.

How are you drawing that conclusion? I just said above that I don’t believe a widespread conspiracy. There’s evidence and I’d simply like to interpret it. I don’t have a desired outcome from what I will get in the form of information from the documentary, and I’m aware the source has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Again, How many investigations and how many findings is enough?

Idk this one is certainly unique. I don’t think I’ve seen any evidence of geo tracking phones. Again, my interest really spikes when one political party screams bloody murder instead of attacking something on merit. The silencing by Google speaks to that or a belief that the public cannot view such material without being manipulated to believe misinformation. Both of those reasons are inappropriate in my opinion.

Well nobody has really looked into this until now. From what I have heard the evidence presented is compelling and the AP attempt to refute it is pretty flimsy. Also Dinesh isn’t backing down and he has frequently gone after the Washington post and the AP refuting their claims. Like I said I haven’t seen it not sure that I will, but election integrity is crucial for this country to survive irregardless of what side of the aisle you are on.

Idk this one is certainly unique. I don’t think I’ve seen any evidence of geo tracking phones. Again, my interest really spikes when one political party screams bloody murder instead of attacking something on merit. The silencing by Google speaks to that or a belief that the public cannot view such material without being manipulated to believe misinformation. Both of those reasons are inappropriate in my opinion.

Well nobody has really looked into this until now. From what I have heard the evidence presented is compelling and the AP attempt to refute it is pretty flimsy. Also Dinesh isn’t backing down and he has frequently gone after the Washington post and the AP refuting their claims. Like I said I haven’t seen it not sure that I will, but election integrity is crucial for this country to survive irregardless of what side of the aisle you are on.
What are you talking about? Trump lost 30+ court cases in various states over this. He raised $200+ million to investigate and fight the result. He lost everywhere.

This is literally all about ego and attempt to prevent him from being labeled a loser. He lost.

I'd check the source on Dinesh. If this was coming from someone with an ounce of integrity. It would give everyone less cause to pause.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
What are you talking about? Trump lost 30+ court cases in various states over this. He raised $200+ million to investigate and fight the result. He lost everywhere.

This is literally all about ego and attempt to prevent him from being labeled a loser. He lost.
I don’t disagree with you but this evidence from Dinesh is interesting. Have you looked at the evidence?

Idk man. The fact that it’s banned indicates on the surface level, there’s too much in the film for the public to handle responsibly. Nat Geo could be in on it as well. Have they looked into stock options connections with the editors of that mag?
Oh boy, another conspiracy theorist…….

God love ya son!

I'd check the source on Dinesh. If this was coming from someone with an ounce of integrity. It would give everyone less cause to pause.
He has his issues but he’s a bright guy. I’d like to see everything. WaPo refuted some things, but they were a bit ticky tacky and only related to one location.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
What makes you a bigger loser,

Losing the election?

Or,

As the President in charge of federal law enforcement and the Republican Party, having the largest voter fraud ever occur on your watch; You then present evidence and the judges you appointed fail to follow the law; Finally, your team can’t even book the correct Four Seasons for a press conference and end up presenting in a strip mall at a landscaping business? Oh and you pocket the $200+ million you raised to fight the result.

What makes you a bigger loser,

Losing the election?

Or,

As the President in charge of federal law enforcement and the Republican Party, having the largest voter fraud ever occur on your watch; You then present evidence and the judges you appointed fail to follow the law; And finally your team can’t even book the correct Four Seasons for a press conference? Oh and you pocket the $200+ million you raised to fight the result.
Oh boy. I knew a TDS outburst was coming. Surprised at the source, but someone had to do it.

Haven't seen it. I'm guessing it goes something like, "Blah blah blah, ballot harvesting. Blah blah blah, ballot stuffing. Blah blah blah... Only in states Trump lost, blah blah blah..."

Oh yeah, and absolutely no video or visual evidence. But tons of "geolocation data" purchased from god knows who.
any traces of rice paper?

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
He has his issues but he’s a bright guy. I’d like to see everything. WaPo refuted some things, but they were a bit ticky tacky and only related to one location.
He's a bright guy who has figured out how to be technical enough and shape a narrative for those who want to believe desperately. And relief them of their money.
He doesn't explain how one can be marked as a mule and just might be someone who works near a dropbox. Or if it's in a public library it could merely be someone whose an avid reader. Its baloney.

Reactions: Scott559
OH SHIT! I am convinced now! The ol' RN is on the trail! Can Breitbart and the National Enquirer be fat behind?
Better get the repubbers back in charge so these allegations can be investigated...and FOUNDED!

OH SHIT! I am convinced now! The ol' RN is on the trail! Can Breitbart and the National Enquirer be fat behind?
Better get the repubbers back in charge so these allegations can be investigated...and FOUNDED!
Wait until GatewayPundit and Zerohedge get wind of this.

• Haha
Reactions: ping72
He's a bright guy who has figured out how to be technical enough and shape a narrative for those who want to believe desperately. And relief them of their money.
He doesn't explain how one can be marked as a mule and just might be someone who works near a dropbox. Or if it's in a public library it could merely be someone whose an avid reader. Its baloney.
Maybe, maybe not. Isn’t the data based on bouncing between two locations? That wouldn’t be explained by simply working in one area. Unless you’re living in the other, but why multiple times a day? It deserves to be heard.

Joel I thought I told you to get some counseling for your anger, relax it is just a conversation

Maybe, maybe not. Isn’t the data based on bouncing between two locations? That wouldn’t be explained by simply working in one area. Unless you’re living in the other, but why multiple times a day? It deserves to be heard.
And late at night?

Reactions: NCHawk5
You laugh!
Think about all those mules (thousands, I have heard) buried in the north end zone of Kinnick!
Joel, the Hunter Biden story is legitimate. The Russia election collusion was not. The media promoted one and claimed the other was false. The problem- they were wrong about which was which.

Lunch, u forgot something at home. You're a delivery driver who works for Amazon, Grubhub, The Post Office. Plenty of plausible explanations. Dinesh's theory revolves around the same mule making multiple visits. He didn't give one instance from surveillance footage. Of a mule making multiple visits. He showed the same footage of a supposed mule multiple times instead.
Dinesh mission accomplished taking more suckers money. If what he alleged happened. He would have been able to find the prove he needed. No way the Dems could pull something like this off. Without someone bragging about it or getting caught on those cameras or by election officials.

Reactions: tWarnerHawk
Lunch, u forgot something at home. You're a delivery driver who works for Amazon, Grubhub, The Post Office. Plenty of plausible explanations. Dinesh's theory revolves around the same mule making multiple visits. He didn't give one instance from surveillance footage. Of a mule making multiple visits. He showed the same footage of a supposed mule multiple times instead.
Dinesh mission accomplished taking more suckers money. If what he alleged happened. He would have been able to find the prove he needed. No way the Dems could pull something like this off. Without someone bragging about it or getting caught on those cameras or by election officials.
You make good points. Again, I don’t believe this was a widespread conspiracy by the left. I’m simply watching to see if there is any evidence of ballot harvesting that he presents that is reasonable to believe. I don’t think you can pull off 500k votes without someone talking. You could maybe do a few thousand though.

No way the Dems could pull something like this off. Without someone bragging about it or getting caught on those cameras or by election officials.
This is the strongest argument against the whole voter fraud conspiracy.

It does seem pretty easy for the SOS office in these states to track down a few of these cell phones and interview the people. Maybe that has been done.

Reactions: tumorboy
You make good points. Again, I don’t believe this was a widespread conspiracy by the left. I’m simply watching to see if there is any evidence of ballot harvesting that he presents that is reasonable to believe. I don’t think you can pull off 500k votes without someone talking. You could maybe do a few thousand though.
But would u know the exact states to target. And even a few thousand wouldn't be enough. It would just make either your margin a tad bigger or the count a bit closer.
This is high risk stuff to try and pull off as well. Mail fraud and election fraud depending on the state that's some serious pound time to risk. For what would be low level grass root supporters. The ideal candidate for that job would be a passionate idoit. And fortunately those are the ones that are incompetent.

But would u know the exact states to target. And even a few thousand wouldn't be enough. It would just make either your margin a tad bigger or the count a bit closer.
This is high risk stuff to try and pull off as well. Mail fraud and election fraud depending on the state that's some serious pound time to risk. For what would be low level grass root supporters. The ideal candidate for that job would be a passionate idoit. And fortunately those are the ones that are incompetent.
I understand that, I’m not saying it’s enough to even swing one state. That doesn’t mean it’s okay that it happened. Idk isn’t there a long history of Dems using questionable tactics to get homeless people and others to vote? I don’t think it’s exactly throwing shit at the wall to think they’re capable of something nefarious.

I understand that, I’m not saying it’s enough to even swing one state. That doesn’t mean it’s okay that it happened. Idk isn’t there a long history of Dems using questionable tactics to get homeless people and others to vote? I don’t think it’s exactly throwing shit at the wall to think they’re capable of something nefarious.
And Republicans purging qualified voters from rolls. Or Dems getting the dead to vote. My favorite is still the buses sending people from Illnois to vote in Wisconsin. Rush Limbaugh used to peddle that everytime a Republican lost.
The loser always blames the other side for dirty tactics it's as American as apple pie. When in reality u lost because u didn't connect with the voters on wjy u were better than the other candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT