ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

So what we've gathered so far ITT is that no one has actually seen the movie or the evidence but we can dismiss it out of hand because of Dinesh and/or conservative/GOP/Republican paranoia.

Solid work folks.
It's amazing how that credibility thing works.

I wasn’t saying I was, only mocking the one that is…….and any other delusional individual that still believes there may have been high level of fraud in order to ensure Trump lost the election.
I know but without conspiracy theorists. How is one able to gauge their sanity? Yep, that shit still sounds crazy today. Sanity maintained for at least one more day.

Last edited:
Care to elaborate? Why all the odd cell phone data? Why the extreme backlash from the internet monopoly that is Google? Are Americans incapable of judging for themselves?
Why the hell won't even Faux news touch it. gotta be real. LOL

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Why the hell won't even Faux news touch it. gotta be real. LOL
Likely because their audience can’t handle it without jumping to the conclusion that the election was stolen. I’m only interested to see if there’s anything supporting harvesting. Not watching because I think the election was stolen or even influenced.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
So how many investigations and how many findings of no widespread fraud is enough? Seems to me so far you are not happy with the results to date and are kicking the can down the road hoping for results to fit the narrative you want.
So many investigations? Very little has been investigated.

What are you talking about? Trump lost 30+ court cases in various states over this. He raised $200+ million to investigate and fight the result. He lost everywhere.

This is literally all about ego and attempt to prevent him from being labeled a loser. He lost.
He lost not because of a lack of evidence, but standing. Be precise with about what and how he lost instead of saying their wasn't fraud. The evidence wasn't checked.

But would u know the exact states to target. And even a few thousand wouldn't be enough. It would just make either your margin a tad bigger or the count a bit closer.
This is high risk stuff to try and pull off as well. Mail fraud and election fraud depending on the state that's some serious pound time to risk. For what would be low level grass root supporters. The ideal candidate for that job would be a passionate idoit. And fortunately those are the ones that are incompetent.
You didn't watch the movie, you just are simply regurgitating talking points from MSM articles. The movie clearly explains how the vote totals could have easily been over the margin of victory in the states. Dinesh could have done a better job with showing more data/video mixed together. He could have also exposed the NFP orgs these people were stopping at, but he didn't name names.

Just because they don't have video showing the same person in multiple locations doesn't discount the data they have. That's all of what these MSM articles lean on as their argument is that talking point along with arguing GPS accuracy. Majority of the boxes didn't have video, making it difficult to do what people are asking. The GPS data shows there was some shady crap going on. There's little doubt about that.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Reactions: sob5 and ping72
Nope. I was chastised for bringing it up in early 2020 by several people. Didn’t stop me from doubting the official CCP “explanation” of the biggest coincidence in world history.
I'm talking conspiracies in general. Bound to have a few to pan out.

Last edited:
texags.com political forum has a topic on this with people that actually watched the movie. Also many Iowa people post there as its well run site.

It’s completely naive and ignorant to believe that 0 fraud exists. That said, it’s equally naive and ignorant to believe enough existed in 2020 to sway the election. The truth is somewhere in between. I’d like to hear the evidence and make a decision.

Of course fraud exists. In 2020, the majority of cases uncovered have been MAGATS cheating, and a number have gone to court for their misdeeds. But this was the most scrutinized election in history. Hundreds of court cases and probably millions of man hours have gone into looking specifically for wrongdoing by Dems. Companies like Cyber Ninjas (you can’t make this shit up) were granted full access to election materials and have come up with nothing. Recounts conducted by GOP partisan election officials have come up with nothing.

Meanwhile, dozens if not hundreds of ridiculous claims have been fully debunked. You look dumb AF trying to continue to believe The Big Lie.

Likely because their audience can’t handle it without jumping to the conclusion that the election was stolen. I’m only interested to see if there’s anything supporting harvesting. Not watching because I think the election was stolen or even influenced.

When has this stopped Fox “News” previously?

Haven't seen it. I'm guessing it goes something like, "Blah blah blah, ballot harvesting. Blah blah blah, ballot stuffing. Blah blah blah... Only in states Trump lost, blah blah blah..."

Oh yeah, and absolutely no video or visual evidence. But tons of "geolocation data" purchased from god knows who.
Kinda like global warming.

Reactions: NCHawk5
Of course fraud exists. In 2020, the majority of cases uncovered have been MAGATS cheating, and a number have gone to court for their misdeeds. But this was the most scrutinized election in history. Hundreds of court cases and probably millions of man hours have gone into looking specifically for wrongdoing by Dems. Companies like Cyber Ninjas (you can’t make this shit up) were granted full access to election materials and have come up with nothing. Recounts conducted by GOP partisan election officials have come up with nothing.

Meanwhile, dozens if not hundreds of ridiculous claims have been fully debunked. You look dumb AF trying to continue to believe The Big Lie.
I’m not believing the big lie. You’re the one looking like a fool incapable of reading

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
No, I don’t!

so, stating it clearly, what is your position on what happened?
The lab or the voting?
Virus more likely than not came from the lab- not believing that seafood market nonsense

No conspiracy exists to turn the election. However I would like to see evidence of voter fraud as we should all be aware

Must be lovely to yell MAGA at anyone who doesn’t salute dear leader Biden.

What does this have to do with someone like yourself, buying in to voting conspiracy theories that have no facts to back them up?

Trump's "Voter Fraud" gang had >60 opportunities to bring facts into courts. EVERY time, they got slapped down due to not providing a shred of evidence. Many of the Kraken lawyers are facing serious sanctions for violating their ethical responsibilities in those cases.

Anyone who claims to be "independent" would see this "movie" as pure propaganda, because in real-life court cases, there was ZERO evidence presented. None.

What does this have to do with someone like yourself, buying in to voting conspiracy theories that have no facts to back them up?

Trump's "Voter Fraud" gang had >60 opportunities to bring facts into courts. EVERY time, they got slapped down due to not providing a shred of evidence. Many of the Kraken lawyers are facing serious sanctions for violating their ethical responsibilities in those cases.

Anyone who claims to be "independent" would see this "movie" as pure propaganda, because in real-life court cases, there was ZERO evidence presented. None.
Have you read any of the thread? I haven’t said anything about a conspiracy. I’ve expressed my interest to see the data for myself. Again, you’re just trying to group me with the pillow guy so you can insult, belittle, etc. Not going to work with me, take it to a different poster. Every time we debate, it goes south for you.

Have you read any of the thread? I haven’t said anything about a conspiracy. I’ve expressed my interest to see the data for myself. Again, you’re just trying to group me with the pillow guy so you can insult, belittle, etc. Not going to work with me, take it to a different poster. Every time we debate, it goes south for you.
Ever notice all the lights of radio and cell phone towers seem to blink in some sort of pattern. Bet u could do some research on that and find a correlation to the price of corn. If u look hard enough and are open to exploring the data.

ADVERTISEMENT