ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

Why the hell won't even Faux news touch it. gotta be real. LOL
Don't want to be sued. Learned something from Smarttech. These individuals shown supposedly committing mail and/or voter fraud would have a strong case. If they enter the public sphere.

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5
How many stories have to be out there to debunk this conspiracy?

Our voting system is fine. It should be easier for people to vote, not harder but whatever.

Some people keep believing this because Trump says it (he might believe it, he's stupid enough). But to believe Trump in just about anything is a special kind of gullible.

How many stories have to be out there to debunk this conspiracy?

Our voting system is fine. It should be easier for people to vote, not harder but whatever.

Some people keep believing this because Trump says it (he might believe it, he's stupid enough). But to believe Trump in just about anything is a special kind of gullible.
To believe someone who actually got caught committing a felony involving an election is even better.

Haven't seen it. I'm guessing it goes something like, "Blah blah blah, ballot harvesting. Blah blah blah, ballot stuffing. Blah blah blah... Only in states Trump lost, blah blah blah..."

Oh yeah, and absolutely no video or visual evidence. But tons of "geolocation data" purchased from god knows who.
I haven't formed much of an opinion on the veracity, but there is video evidence. One example I saw is a video of a drop box where the same person made 4 separate ballot drops in a single day, with multiple ballots in each drop. Of course there's absolutely no way to know if any of those ballots were fraudulent, but what's a good explanation?

Last edited:
I haven't formed much of an opinion n the veracity, but there is video evidence. One example I saw is a video of a drop box where the same person made 4 separate ballot drops in a single day, with multiple ballots in each drop. Of course there's absolutely no way to know if any of those ballots were fraudulent, but what's a good explanation?
I've read it was the same footage shown 4 times. Not for separate drops if it was the one involving the person from North Carolina.

I haven't formed much of an opinion n the veracity, but there is video evidence. One example I saw is a video of a drop box where the same person made 4 separate ballot drops in a single day, with multiple ballots in each drop. Of course there's absolutely no way to know if any of those ballots were fraudulent, but what's a good explanation?
Also Dinesh is a convicted felon. Who isn't above some misrepresentations.

I haven't formed much of an opinion on the veracity, but there is video evidence. One example I saw is a video of a drop box where the same person made 4 separate ballot drops in a single day, with multiple ballots in each drop. Of course there's absolutely no way to know if any of those ballots were fraudulent, but what's a good explanation?
It would help if you posted the video.

It's time stamped. It's apparently from a private business.
I see Dinesh claims that particular lady did multiple drops at multiple locations. But only shows one location. And that she was wearing rubber gloves. Possibly she could be someone from a Nursing home or assistant care facility. That's a possible explanation. It claims she dropped multiple ballots. But in the footage it was just an envelope. Not possible to tell how think. It could have been 1 to 50. Try herding old folks or kids to do anything

Reality these pings could be someone passing by a voting local or dropping off ballots. Also u have to figure in the human factor. A lot of us are a tad slow. She may be mentally handicapped? Or an NFT trader.

Have you read any of the thread? I haven’t said anything about a conspiracy.

The entire movie is about "a conspiracy".

Absent any actual evidence. There were >60 opportunities to present ANY evidence at trial.
NO such evidence was submitted. NONE. Two major news organizations have had to run retractions in the face of billions in libel lawsuits. And due to those suits, I don't think either of those organizations wants to come anywhere near covering the slime in the "fake documentary".

I made two ballot drops in a single day in 2020. Dropped my ballot off before work. Drop box was inside a grocery store. Ran an errand to the store later in the day, and dropped off my wife's ballot. Go back and check the store's video, and a conspiracy is born. It's that easy.

I made two ballot drops in a single day in 2020. Dropped my ballot off before work. Drop box was inside a grocery store. Ran an errand to the store later in the day, and dropped off my wife's ballot. Go back and check the store's video, and a conspiracy is born. It's that easy.
And the next day u dropped off your mom and dad's. That's 3 to 4 times. Best start answering some questions bruh.

On my way to work today I passed 2 libraries, one elementary school and a college campus. There could have been drop boxes at all four places, I don't know, but I do know they are all voting locations. If I go home for lunch, that would be 4 times I passed each location today. Multiplied by 5 ballots each time I drove by, Dinnesh D'dumbass could write a movie accusing me of voting 80 times today.

Reactions: Joes Place and sob5
No, you are just aggressively helping to perpetuate it.
How? A thread asking what people think about a movie is “aggressively perpetuating” something? Yikes, no wonder Dems can’t get anything done, what a weak perception of effort.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
How? A thread asking what people think about a movie is “aggressively perpetuating” something? Yikes, no wonder Dems can’t get anything done, what a weak perception of effort.

You aren't trying to have an honest conversation, if for no other reason than because we already know the movie is nothing but lies and distortions in an attempt to keep The Big Lie alive. As I said, countless investigations, court cases, and man hours have gone into trying to find cheating. Nothing but a handful of MAGA cheaters have been found. The election was completely honest, and if Dinesh found something that everybody else missed, it would come out in court. But he found nothing other than silliness that people like you will keep holding up as "evidence" of "something that should be looked into further."

It's all nonsense, and you know it. But it helps "your side" to keep the MAGA crowd fired up, so you will do your part to pretend there might be something more than needs to be looked into.

You aren't trying to have an honest conversation, if for no other reason than because we already know the movie is nothing but lies and distortions in an attempt to keep The Big Lie alive. As I said, countless investigations, court cases, and man hours have gone into trying to find cheating. Nothing but a handful of MAGA cheaters have been found. The election was completely honest, and if Dinesh found something that everybody else missed, it would come out in court. But he found nothing other than silliness that people like you will keep holding up as "evidence" of "something that should be looked into further."

It's all nonsense, and you know it. But it helps "your side" to keep the MAGA crowd fired up, so you will do your part to pretend there might be something more than needs to be looked into.
Again, I don’t have a dog in the fight. I do have many doubts about the intentions of the MSM considering their recent track record. When they’re screaming don’t look, there’s probably something to it. Grand conspiracy? No.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm just a simple man asking simple questions. I have no agenda.

CjPkUzUXEAAKc_v.jpg

Again, I don’t have a dog in the fight. I do have many doubts about the intentions of the MSM considering their recent track record. When they’re screaming don’t look, there’s probably something to it. Grand conspiracy? No.

If there was something to this, why isn't the FBI making arrests instead of DD making $ off magas?

I see Dinesh claims that particular lady did multiple drops at multiple locations. But only shows one location. And that she was wearing rubber gloves. Possibly she could be someone from a Nursing home or assistant care facility. That's a possible explanation. It claims she dropped multiple ballots. But in the footage it was just an envelope. Not possible to tell how think. It could have been 1 to 50. Try herding old folks or kids to do anything

Reality these pings could be someone passing by a voting local or dropping off ballots. Also u have to figure in the human factor. A lot of us are a tad slow. She may be mentally handicapped? Or an NFT trader.
I'm not looking at anything Dinesh claimed. Why are you assuming that? I saw a video posted by someone other than Dinesh, and it was time stamped with different times, and the lady clearly deposited multiple ballots each time. It wasn't about pings.

Here's the link to the site with the video.

https://libertyonenews.com/video-shows-woman-stuffing-one-drop-box-four-times-in-two-days/

It's Detroit. It was four drops over 2 days.

My guess the ballots came from a nursing home or multiple nursing homes. If that's the case, the ballots are suspect. My mom and stepfather were both in nursing facilities, and neither would have been capable of filling out a ballot.

Last edited:
If there was something to this, why isn't the FBI making arrests instead of DD making $ off magas?
Idk. Just asking questions and wanting to see evidence. I’m not connecting the dots but the FBI has proven time and time again to have questionable ethics when politics is involved.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Idk. Just asking questions and wanting to see evidence. I’m not connecting the dots but the FBI has proven time and time again to have questionable ethics when politics is involved.
There have been dozens (maybe hundreds) of arrests for voter fraud, so it does happen. Nothing on the scale of what's being alleged in this "documentary".

Here's one example: https://www.wearegreenbay.com/news/...e-in-fond-du-lac-charged-with-election-fraud/

Arrest made by Fond du Lac police.

There have been dozens (maybe hundreds) of arrests for voter fraud, so it does happen. Nothing on the scale of what's being alleged in this "documentary".

Here's one example: https://www.wearegreenbay.com/news/...e-in-fond-du-lac-charged-with-election-fraud/

Arrest made by Fond du Lac police.
Again, I’m not claiming 500k fraudulent ballots. Can’t we just look at evidence and make our own decisions? The silencing of evidence is something Putin would do. We live in a country that has historically allowed the free flow of information and given citizens the responsibility to interpret for themselves.

Again, I’m not claiming 500k fraudulent ballots. Can’t we just look at evidence and make our own decisions? The silencing of evidence is something Putin would do. We live in a country that has historically allowed the free flow of information and given citizens the responsibility to interpret for themselves.

Who is “silencing the evidence”? The video is out there and is being discussed on this site. Have you been arrested for bringing up this video? I just typed in 2000 mules in my browser and multiple stories came up.

Stop playing the martyr. Just because MSM is not making it as large of a story as you would like, does not mean it is being silenced. For someone who has repeatedly claimed to be neutral, you display a lot of MAGA tendencies.

Reactions: fsu1jreed and sob5
Good for you. I posted the video. This woman apparently has a much larger family than you do.

I'm not looking at anything Dinesh claimed. Why are you assuming that? I saw a video posted by someone other than Dinesh, and it was time stamped with different times, and the lady clearly deposited multiple ballots each time. It wasn't about pings.

Here's the link to the site with the video.

https://libertyonenews.com/video-shows-woman-stuffing-one-drop-box-four-times-in-two-days/

It's Detroit. It was four drops over 2 days.

My guess the ballots came from a nursing home or multiple nursing homes. If that's the case, the ballots are suspect. My mom and stepfather were both in nursing facilities, and neither would have been capable of filling out a ballot.
Sketchy website. Reporting information from sketchy political activists. Why don't they find the supposed perps and ask them questions.
The only thing the video shows for sure without more context is she has a difficult time mailing things. U ever drop your keys multiple times before finally getting it in the ignition?

Sketchy website. Reporting information from sketchy political activists. Why don't they find the supposed perps and ask them questions.
The only thing the video shows for sure without more context is she has a difficult time mailing things. U ever drop your keys multiple times before finally getting it in the ignition?
Since you already have all the answers, of course it's sketchy. Probably just Russian information, right?

LOL.

Reactions: sob5 and GES4
ADVERTISEMENT