ADVERTISEMENT

2016 B1G Championships

helgesontim

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2008
Is the B1G Championships included in next years season ticket package since its in Iowa City? I don't think it is but thought I would ask.

It won't be included in the package, but you will have an option to purchase at the same time you get your season tickets. This is just an educated guess on how it will work.

Is it in Iowa City? Is that confirmed? I thought the location wasn't announced, yet.

They sound pretty sure about Iowa City on themat. (I know, I know). We are due (unless it is Nebraska's, Rutgers' or Maryland's turn).

oops....computer dang goof
confused0009.r191677.gif
What

Originally posted by hawkiniowacity:
It's confirmed. KJ Pilcher was discussing it yesterday and the HAWK Klub announced it last month.
Yep, and it will be the greatest two months of wrestling in the history of our fair city: Big Tens in March and Olympic Trials in April. Don't get much better than that.

Originally posted by WWDMHawkeye:

Originally posted by hawkiniowacity:
It's confirmed. KJ Pilcher was discussing it yesterday and the HAWK Klub announced it last month.
Yep, and it will be the greatest two months of wrestling in the history of our fair city: Big Tens in March and Olympic Trials in April. Don't get much better than that.
How could you forget? The NCAA Division III Championships are in Cedar Rapids the week after Big Tens. What a time it will be!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT