ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Football Tickets - Buying or selling

I want to trade 2 tickets to any game for 2 to the Wisconsin game, I have seats in sec 216 and would prefer tickets in south end zone or near there. If you would like to trade contact me at sbrom@alta-tec.net

Trying to help out a young man we met at the bowl game in Jacksonville. He just got done with a 3 year stint serving our country and came back to his home in the NW corner of Iowa. He is looking for 4 tickets to the Iowa State game. In appreciation for his service, we will help him out some with the cost, but don't want to be gouged. Contact: thedexter27@yahoo.com Thanks

Two donor seats for Iowa vs Iowa State in section 108 Row 3.

Will do hard tickets around Des Moines or Electronic Transfer through ticket office.

Make an offer at hoffmkr@Hotmail.com

Fans looking to buy or sell tickets this season, please use this thread.

Thanks!

First Game: Miami - Sept 3

Selling 2 tickets below face value, since we are unable to make it to game.
Section: 216 Row: 24 Seats: 15 & 16. They aren't premium seats but they are priced to sell for someone to enjoy the great atmosphere at Kinnick. $25 per ticket, can meet in Iowa City area.

contact via email at: martod@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Looking for four seats together for NDSU September 17. Usually scalp for non-conf games for my guests (I have season tickets) - and usually get a pretty good price. But if you have four and they are priced reasonably, please contact me at dlarcheuk@yahoo.com. Guests are international visitors and grandkids. Iowa City/Coralville. Thanks.

*Found! Thanks.*

Last edited:
I have two season tickets in section 130, row 62 seats 3 and 4 for sale to the Miami(ohio) game on September 3rd.
My plans have changed and I will not be able to attend the game.

Make me a reasonable offer and I'll pick up the cost of shipping them to you via USPS 2nd day service.

fan643@yahoo.com will find me.

thanks, and GO HAWKS!

Mine are sold as of 8/25. Good luck if you are still looking.

Last edited:
I am looking for TWO tickets to the upcoming Iowa vs. Iowa State game. My cousin is traveling from Nevada to see this game and with her flight and hotel expenses, does not want to pay more than $100 for a ticket. If you have 2 tickets available (sideline tickets only) for $100 PER TICKET, or less, email me at harrdriv@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I have two season tickets I need to sell.

section 124, Row 28, Seat 15 &16

I was looking for $1500 total (that's for both season tickets not each.)

not interested in selling them individually or per game.

payment method paypal

email: jhiggs8504@gmail.com

So is there any chance at getting 2 tickets for Michigan? I don't need great seats, just want to be in the stadium and not pay $60 in fees to stubhub.

I have a Lot 49 pass and a Lot 33 pass for the Iowa State game. I am looking to trade one pass so I have 2 passes for the same lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT